Chapter 14: Kybo Mein Doobage

WARNING: MENTIONS OF DRUG USE PRESENT.

The room was quiet, empty really.

Linette sighed and fiddled with the pencil John randomly gave to her. She looked at Andrew and was very tempted to throw the pencil at his big blonde head. 

She decided against it.

What if John asked for it back?

She sighed and ignored the discussion between Claire and Andrew and put her head down in the crevice of her arms and was dozing off, only to be disturbed by some thumping.

"Do you guys hear that?" She asked gaining the attention of the other four in the room.

Their pondering was interrupted by a "OOH SHIT!" and then a loud crash.

Five pairs of eyes looked to the cause of the ruckus and watched as John casually walked down the stairs acting as if nothing happened.

"Forgot my pencil" Said he, nonchalantly walking to where Linette was sitting and gave her a smirk and a wink as she stared at him, gawking.

"God damn it!" The group heard Vernon exclaim.

John immediately  dived down under the desk and Linette, Claire, Andrew, Brian, and Allison straightened themselves, attempting to look more innocent.

"What in God's name is going on in here?" Vernon asked, entering the room and tucking his shirt in his pants.

No one really said anything, only shrug.

They owed it to Bender to not snitch.

"What was that ruckus!?" Vernon asked looking to the ceiling seeing if he could find the source.

" Uh-what ruckus?" Replied Andrew

"I was just in my office"' Lies' Linette thought, 'You were probably taking a dump ya douche' "when I heard a ruckus." Said Vernon, wanting an explanation.

He did not receive one.

Instead Brian asked, "Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" 

Vernon was not happy with that response and snapped at the young teen. "Watch your tongue young man, watch it." 

Bender chose this exact moment to adjust his position only to bang his head against the table.

Andrew covered it up by banging on the table and Bender banged back as a thanks.

Andrew then proceeded to make a zipper noise.

"What is that? What are you doing?" Vernon asked looking at Andrew in befuddlement.

"Umm excuse me sir, are you sure there was a noise because a-aah." Linette was interrupted by the sensation of a hand caressing her inner right thigh as butterfly kisses were applied to the left.  She immediately closed her legs around bender eliciting a groan, which she skillfully covered up.

"aaAAAH CHUU JESU CHRISTO that was a harsh sneeze." She then started to obnoxiously cough leaning on the desk,using one hand and pull at Bender's ear with the other causing him to yell.

Luckily the others joined in on her obnoxious coughing and Bender nor Linette was caught in their act.

She cleared her throat "excuse me sir, I seem to be coming down with something." She said giving him an innocent and unassuming smile.

"Was that the noise you were talking about?" Asked Claire directing the attention form Linette.

"No it wasn't" Vernon replied cynically, crossing his arms. "That was not the noise I was talking about."