Chapter 8: White Wedding

"What's your name?" Claire asks

Bender glances at Linette, who had gotten a new book (She had four of them), and then looks as Claire "What's yours?"

"Claire."

"Ka-Laire?" He scrutinizes.

"Claire.it's a family name." She defends

"Nooo~It's a fat girl's name." Bender clarifies. This made Linette falter, if Claire was a fat girl's name than what was Linette.

"thank you." Claire says sarcastically

"You're welcome." Bender says not missing a beat.

"I'm not fat." Claire says, offended. She wasn't fat, she was slim and she made sure she was slim so she could have the social status and clothes that she has today.

"Well not at present but I could see you really pushing maximum density." Claire glares and clenches her jaw as Bender continues. "You see I'm not sure if you know this, but there are two kinds of fat people. There's fat people that were born to be fat, and then there's fat people that were once thin but they became fat so when you look at them you can sorta see that thin person inside! You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh..." He mimes becoming fat, making noises. Linette chuckles quietly so she doesn't draw any attention.

Claire gives him the finger. Linette scoffs at Claire's excuse for a finger, and thinks about what her grandmother would have done. Had it been her grandmother, Bender would have gotten more than just a finger. Linette wasn't sure why she had thought of her grandmother at this moment.

"Oh, obscene finger gestures from such a pristine girl!"

"I'm not that pristine!" Claire says resentfully. Bender bends down closer to Claire, "Are you a virgin?" Claire narrow's her eyes while Linette closes her books and looks to Bender, wondering where the hell he was going with this. "I'll bet you a million dollars that you are. Let's end the suspense...Is it gonna be...a white weddin'?" He mocks. Linette glares at the boy

"You should stop." Linette interrupts, and Bender looks from Claire to Linette and walks toward the girl who was now leaning against the table, and stands right in front of her.

"What about you babe?" He asks leaning so his hands were on the table and he was so close to her face that there noses were only an inch a way from eachother. "Have you ever kissed a boy on the mouth?" Linette doesn't back down, and only raises an unamused brow. It wasn't as if this was the first time someone has tried to flirt with her. Though to her this was just a more crude way of flirting, "Have you ever been felt up? Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off...hoping to God your parents don't walk in?"

"uggh, you're going to make me puke" Claire groans

Linette slightly blushes at the mental image, but doesn't look away. In fact the bookworm takes the knowledge she uses from some of her other  books and just slightly moves herself closer to the guy.

"Over the panties, no bra, blouse unbuttoned, Calvin's in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night?"

"I wouldn't know but let me ask you this." She puts her hands on Benders chest and smirks at him, "has any women felt you up, shirt ripped wide open, pants and boxers to your ankles, maybe she's possibly on her knees, and you pray that the someone doesn't walk in as she gives you the time of your life." And with that she pushes Bender out of the way and  smirks as she moves to get her bag. She thanks her nana for the borrowed books, or else she would have been a blushing mess. Bender swallows and moves to grab her, only to get interrupted by Andrew.

"Leave them alone!" Andrew says, thinking that Bender was actually going to do something. Bender snaps out of his own personal tension at the sound of Andrew's voice and  slowly stands and faces Andrew.

" I said leave them alone! "

 "You gonna make me?"

'Yeah" Bender walks over to where Andrew is standing.

"You and how many of your friends? "

"Just me, just you and me. Two hits. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor.  Anytime you're ready, pal. Bender goes to hit him but Andrew gets Bender down on the ground with a wrestling move. 

"I don't wanna get into to this with you man!"Andrew gets up," Why not?" Bender gets up.

" 'Cause I'd kill you.It's real simple. I'd kill you and your fucking parents would sue me and it would be a big mess and I don't care enough about you to bother. "

"Chicken shit." Andrew turns and walks away. Bender takes out a switchblade and opens it and stabs the switchblade into a chair. Linette snatches it before Allison could and stuffs it in her boot. Allison pouts at her friend before looking back at the scene. 

"Let's end this right now. You don't talk to them...you don't look at them and you don't even think about them! You understand me?" Andrew yells

"I'm trying to help them!." Bender insisted.

"To your bed maybe." Linette mutters and then sits back at her seat, and proceeds to read once more.

~~~~~

Sorry it's short guys.

I don't have an explanation for this chapter.

BUT i've gotten half way through my goal, which is okay. The only reason why I'm posting this is because, I feel bad for leaving you, infact I am going to do something that makes me feel like poo. So yeah, here it is.

Keep the votes and comments coming, thank you.

Peace.