Chapter 1

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"All Might/ Announcement"
Author speaking
*Action occurring*
Narrator speaking
————————————————

It was an early morning on that particular day. And in a certain house, there was a green-haired 4-year-old boy. And at 4 years people develop their quirk.

"MOM!!! WAKE UP MOM WE HAVE TO GO TO THE QUIRK DOCTOR TODAY AND FIND OUT MY QUIRK!!!! WAKE UPPPP!!!",
Yelled a young boy by the name of Izuku Midoryia as he tried to wake his fast asleep mother.
"I am awake Izuku and no need to yell, let me freshen up and after breakfast, we will go to the quirk doctor. Okay?", Replied a sleepy Inko Midoryia.
"Okay, mom. I am just very excited to find out my quirk so I can become a great hero like All Might!", Stated Izuku.
"I know honey I know.", Said Izuku's mom.

—Timeskip to the quirk doctor—

Doctor, "Miss Midoryia I am pleased to inform you that your son has a quirk. It is a new quirk that hasn't been seen before so he can name it. It allows him to shoot energy balls that can heal or hurt a person and they are made from the life energy of living things in a 500m radius. And if he makes this energy ball it won't affect the nearby living things. The only drawback is that he can get exhausted if he overuses it."
"I CAN BE A HERO LIKE ALL MIGHT NOW MOM!!!", Exclaimed a very happy and excited Izuku.
"I know honey I am happy for you", Said his mother.
"So what do you want to name it Mr.Midoryia?", Asked the doctor.
"Hmm... I will name it... Hakai!" Izuku told.
"Very well Mr.Midoryia," Said the doctor.
—Timeskip to Izuku meeting up with his best friend Katsuki Bakugo—

Izuku runs to his best friend Katsuki with a bright smile
"Hey, nerd I heard you went to the quirk doctor today, what quirk did you get?" Asked an excited Bakugo.
"Hey, Kacchan! I got a new quirk that no one has seen and it is called Hakai! It lets me create energy balls that can destroy or heal a person!" Exclaimed a happy Izuku and then does one of his signature super bright 1 million volt smile.
'His s-smile too b-bright!' Thought Bakugo and then he said "Whoa that sounds really powerful! Try to use it right now!"
"O-Okay!" Said Midoryia.
Then Midoryia concentrates on making a ball of energy to destroy a tree in front of him.
A small purple ball with blackish outlines came in Midoryia's palm.
"Whoa!!" Exclaimed both the boys in amazement.
Then Midoryia shoots his Hakai blast at the tree. (A/n his energy balls will be called Hakai blasts)
The tree in front of the boys completely disintegrates leaving no proof that the tree even existed.
"Wow!! That was so amazing nerd! We both are gonna be pro heroes now and we both will become stronger than All Might!" Exclaimed a very excited Bakugo.
"I know!! I am so excited because we both have so powerful quirks we both will become heroes like All Might!" Said Midoryia.
"We will become even stronger!!" Said Bakugo.

——Timeskip by 10 years——

At the classroom
"Ok so here are the papers for the jobs you want to do in the future," Said the teacher, "But I know that all of you want to be Heroes!"
*Saying that the teacher throw the job papers in the air*
*The entire classroom starts using their quirks other than 2 boys*
"Calm down class! You know the usage of quirks isn't allowed!" Scolded the teacher, then he said," and it looks like Bakugo and Midoryia are applying for UA, Good luck to both of you, you both have powerful quirks."
Class settles down then Bakugo jumps on the table and says," You extras are gonna be the sidekicks of some D-lister hero, only me and Midoryia are gonna be the top heroes."
"Hey, that's rude!"
"I mean they both have really strong quirks"
"Yea they could probably pass the UA entrance exam"
"Calm down Kacchan. No need to be rude.", Midoryia says.
"Tch, whatever", says Bakugo and sits back in his seat because he only listens to and respects Midoryia.

—Timeskip to Midoryia walking back to his home—

Midoryia goes through a tunnel when suddenly he sees a slime monster blocking his path
"Hmm, a good meat shield! No need to worry it will only take a minute to take over your body." Said the slime monster
Midoryia unamused charges a power 0.01%  destructor Hakai and knocks out the villain, then bottles the villain.
"NO NEED TO WORRY CITIZEN, WHY? BECAUSE I AM HE-", All Might says then stops abruptly when he sees a 14-year-old boy bottling the villain up and then he hands the villain over to All Might.
"Here you go All Mig- WAIT ALL MIGHT!!!! OMG, CAN YOU GIVE ME A AUTOGRAPH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!" Says a very excited Midoriya.
All Might take back by a 14 year defeating villain the says "Sure young- ..." "Midoriya sir, Izuku Midoriya" says the green-haired boy.
"Sure young Midoriya!", Then All Might proceed to sign his notebook and takes a picture with him. "Young Midoriya if you don't mind me asking what is your quirk?", Asked a curious All Might.
Midoriya then explains his quirk.
(A/n Sorry I am a bit lazy because writing on a phone)
"That is a powerful quirk young man", All Might says then thanks Midoriya again for his help and leaps away.
After a few minutes, Midoriya on his way home hears the sounds of explosions.
'Huh, what is that sound? That sounds like Kacchan', Midoriya thinks.
He then goes to investigate and sees Kacchan trapped in the slime villain while other pro heroes just waiting around for someone with a more suitable quirk.
Midoriya gets angry then he rushed the slime villain and knocks him out with a Hakai- blast.
Deatharms then says" Kid! You could have been hurt!"
Midoriya ignores him and then picks up the now unconscious Bakugo on his back and rushed home.
All Might watching all this thinks to himself that he may have found a new successor.
All Might then goes to Midoriya and explains OFA and his injury.
Midoriya accepts and is told to meet all might at dagobah beach.
Training goes as canon except for Midoriya already has a 6 pack due to his training since he was little. He cleans the beach in 7 months rather than 10 months.
Then All Might have him OFA and then he trained Midoriya for 3 months to master OFA.

(A/n The next chapter is the UA entrance exam. Hope you enjoyed this chapter see you later peeps!)

———————————————
1072 words.
———————————————