Chapter 2

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"All Might/ Announcement"
Author speaking
*Action occurring*
Narrator speaking
————————————————

It was the day of the UA entrance exam, and Midoriya was super excited about it. He had trained for 10 months nonstop to come where he is right now. And he was determined to become the greatest hero ever. Due to Midoriya's intense training, he now had an 8 pack and was around 6 feet. He could control OFA 50% without breaking his bones. And he had already learned 'Full Cowling'.
(A/n everything goes the same till the part where Present Mic described the robots and in this Izuku doesn't fall over on his way to the exam)
Present Mic is explaining the robots till a blue-haired boy with glasses interrupts him.
"Sir on the pamphlet it says there are 4 robots and you just described 3, if this is a typo then a prestigious school like UA should be ashamed of yourselves, and you green-haired boy, if you are here to just mutter and distract everyone I suggest you leave."
*Insert weird Iida hand chops*

Hearing that Bakugo becomes angry, 'That damn extra thinking he can talk that way to me and the nerd the only one who can beat me here...'
Hearing that Midoriya replied with," First off present mic was gonna explain the 4th robot before you rudely interrupted him, and secondly you should be more focused on yourself than on others."
Hearing that the blue-haired boy quickly apologized and sat down at his seat.

The gates opened and Midoriya and Bakugo quickly ran and started demolishing robots left and right. Bakugo was using his explosions to fly in the air and was decimating the robots while Midoriya was speeding around the place with Full Cowling 50% active and his Hakai boost active too, making him go as fast and be as strong as All Might. Bakugo earned around 90 points while Midoriya had around 200 because of his insane speed and how he could just wipe out robots instantly with one Hakai.
Midoriya decided to rest on top of a building when he felt the ground shaking. The zero pointer emerged and Midoriya hears a girl begging for help because she was stuck underneath the debris.
Midoriya casualty shot a Hakai at the zero-pointer immediately obliterating it out of existence.
Meanwhile, all the teachers saw this and then Mr.Aizawa said with his famous shit-eating grin," I want the green-haired boy in my class."
All the teachers were surprised because it was the first time Aizawa was impressed by a student. And on top of that, the teachers were even more surprised that a boy single-handedly took out the zero-pointer without breaking a sweat.

—Timeskip to Midoriya getting in 1A—

Midoriya enters the class to see Kacchan arguing with the blue-haired boy that he had seen earlier during the written exam.
"Get your feet off the table! , you are disrespecting school property!", the blue-haired boy says. *insert weird Iida hand chops*
"Eh? DID YOUR SCHOOL SHOVE A STICK-UP YOUR ASS FOUR EYES?", Bakugo angrily says.
"Let me introduce myself, I am Tenya Iida from Somei school.", says the boy,  now known as Iida.
Then Midoriya walks in and is greeted by Iida who then starts to introduce himself and is cut off by Midoriya saying "No need to introduce yourself I already heard you do that and by the way, my name is Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya."
Then Bakugo says," Somei school huh? It will be fun to crush an elite." 
Iida says," That is not how you talk to classmates, how will you become a hero if you say that!"
Bakugo then notices Midoriya and gestures to him to sit on the seat behind him.
Then Aizawa stands up in his sleeping bag and says," It took you all 8 seconds to calm down. This won't do if you want to be heroes. My name is Shota Aizawa and I am your homeroom teacher. Now change in your PE costumes and meet me outside on the grounds. We are gonna have a quirk assessment test."
Then a brunette girl with a bob cut hairstyle says,"  But Aizawa-sensei what about the orientation?"
Aizawa says," The teachers at UA have the freedom to conduct their classes however they want, and if you all want to be heroes then you have to conserve time. If you have any problem with that then I suggest you leave."

—Timeskip to class 1A going to the test field for the test—

(A/n Well that's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it, the next chapter will be of the quirk assessment test, see you later peeps!)

————————————————
752 words
————————————————