Chapter 5

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"All Might/ Announcement"
Author speaking
*Action occurring*
Narrator speaking
————————————————

(A/n The song above is the song I was listening to when writing this chapter. I do not own the song, the credits go to the creator.)
Izuku woke up in Recovery Girl's office with a mild headache and was feeling a bit tired. Then he saw Nejire sleeping on a chair beside him with her head on his chest. This made him blush a lot and Nejire woke up when Izuku accidentally moved a bit. Nejire saw the position she was in and blushed extremely red. She quickly got up and apologized.
She then thanked Izuku for saving her from the villains.
"N-n-no p-problem" Midoryia stuttered out. Then Recovery Girl saw that Midoryia was awake and said," Oh good your awake, I just need to run a few tests and you need to rest a bit then you can leave." Then she motioned for Nejire to leave out "You can visit your boyfriend later for now please leave I have to conduct some tests and he needs his rest."
Both the teens turned redder than tomatoes at this statement, then Midoryia stuttered "W-we a-arent a-a c-couple!"
"Sureeeeee, that's what they all say" Recovery Girl said with a smirk on her face. Hearing this both teens turned red again and Nejire quickly ran out after saying goodbye.
'This boy is so dense' Recovery Get thought to herself.
When Midoryia was recovered enough, he went to his class who thanked him and praised him for what he did at the USJ. Even Bakugo and Todoroki managed to get a small smile out. Iida then did his weird hand chops and told everyone to sit down. (A/n How tf does he even do that?) . Then Aizawa-sensei covered in bandages entered the class.
"Aizawa-sensei, how are you feeling?", Iida asked. "I am fine and these little injuries won't hold me back", Aizawa replied. "Alright class it isn't over yet.", Aizawa told. The class was worried if there was going to be another villain attack. Aizawa said," We are going to have the Sports Festival in 2 weeks so I suggest you all to, train your quirks." The class was relieved there wasn't another attack. 
Timeskip to Gym Gamma for training—
Everyone was working on new moves to help them in the Sports Festival. Izuku was currently practicing his moves with Kaminari. "Hey Kaminari, I have an idea for a combo move we could do!", Izuku told. "What's your idea?" Kaminari asked. "Kaminari do a 2 million volt shock in my Hakai," Izuku told. Kaminari obliged and did it, the Hakai now had a golden yellow look.

 Kaminari obliged and did it, the Hakai now had a golden yellow look

"Woah!" Izuku exclaimed. He then asked Ectoplasm to create clones and Cementoss to create walls around him so it doesn't hurt the other people. Izuku then launched the Hakai in middle of the clones. It was just a 2% Hakai but due to being combined by electricity, it gave off a massive shockwave that disabled all the electronics in Gym Gamma and it completely obliterated the area it was shot at, even Cementoss' walls were completely destroyed and there was a huge crater in the ground.
Everyone was shocked by the power. (A/n The pun was intentional and I am so sorry)
After the training, the class went from the gym to their class. Aizawa had another announcement to make. "Due to the villain attack at USJ, the school has decided to make dorms. We have already gotten permission from your parents and collected your belongings and set them in your respective dorms. The dorm name is Heights Alliance." Aizawa said.
The class was excited and rushed to their dorms. After setting up their dorms they had a room show. All went as cannon.
Afterwards the Big Three came to visit 1A, mainly because they were close friends with Izuku. All of them played, discussed, etc.
"Hey um guys is it okay if we stay here? Our dorms are still being made" Mirio asked. "Sure we don't have any problems to share our dorm building with our seniors" Iida said while doing his hand chops. There was only 1 guest room which Mirio and Tamaki decided to share. Then Izuku said," Um Hado-senpai I will sleep on the couch in the common room you can use my dorm".
"No silly I will sleep with you." Nejire said while looking away.
'I Ship It!!!!!' Mina was screaming in her head.
Midoryia was flustered and agreed.
(A/n Btw almost the entire 1A was sleeping so that's why Nejire was decided to sleep in Midoryia's dorm)
—In Midoryia's Dorm—

Midoryia said while heavily blushing," H-Hado-senpai I-I will s-sleep on the floor y-you can t-take the b-bed".
Nejire replied while heavily blushing too," I-its f-fine I-I will sleep on the f-floor." "N-n-no I c-can't let the guest s-sleep on the floor" Midoryia said. "If that's the case then you have to sleep in the bed with me." Nejire said.
Midoryia now more red than a tomato agreed and laid down in the bed with Nejire. Both of them were heavily blushing but Nejire then pretended to be asleep and turned towards Midoryia and hugged him from behind. Midoryia was now so red it shouldn't be possible.
Nejire then slowly mumbled," I love you Midoryia", and she was sure only she could hear it. But in fact Midoryia heard it too and was now unimaginably red. He then calmed down and said," I love you too Hado-senpai." It was now Nejire's turn to be flustered.
'Wait did he hear me!!!' Nejire thought and unknowingly muttered out. "Yes I did Hado-senpai" Midoryia replied.
Nejire then turned Midoryia towards her and gave him a peck on the lips, "Call me Nejire".
And then they both fell asleep.

(Alright end of the chapter with them both finally confessing to each other. Hope ya'll enjoyed it. Let me know if this was good, I am rubbish with romance stuff. The next chapter will be the sports festival arc. See ya later peeps.)
(Edit- just saw 178 reads on mah book, like OMFG what!!!. Thanks so much guys I really appreciate it.)
————————————————
1059 words
————————————————