Chapter 9

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"All Might/ Announcement"
Author speaking
*Action occurring*
Narrator speaking
————————————————

The final match of the Sports Festival had ended. The winner was our green-haired protagonist.
It was the time for the reward ceremony. The winners were-

Izuku Midoriya - 1st place
Katsuki Bakugo - 2nd place
Fumikage Tokoyami - 3rd place
Tenya Iida - 3rd place

—Timeskip to a few days after the sports festival—

Aizawa discussed about the internships and gave everyone their offers. Midoriya had over 7 thousand offers. Midoriya was absolutely stunned. Then all might bust through the door in a hurry.
"Aizawa, mind if I borrow young Midoriya for some time?" All might asked.
Aizawa just nodded in approval.
All might explained how his mentor's friend wanted to intern Midoriya and Midoriya accepted.
—Timeskip to the day where Midoriya and Gran Torino go to Hosu—
Gran Torino had taught Midoriya how to jump around and use the surroundings to move with full cowl. Midoriya was a fast learner.
Now they both had arrived at Hosu and suddenly the train's windows burst open as a Nomu climbed in. Gran Torino chased out the Nomu and instructed Midoriya to stay in the train while he finds out what is going on. Then Midoriya remembered the day before the internships.
Flashback
Iida had chosen to intern with the Normal Hero at Hosu. Midoriya knew he chose that intern to take revenge on Stain for what he did to his brother. He still warned Iida to not get in trouble and inform his friends if he does. Iida grunts and walks away.
Flashback end
Midoriya figured that Iida had gone after Stain and rushed out of the train to find his friend. While running through alleyways, he used full cowl to go faster and used the walls to boost himself. He heard a sound coming from near him. He went to investigate. What Midoriya saw shocked him, a pro hero was lying on the wall barely conscious while Iida was pinned to the ground by the Hero Killer and a sword blade going through Iida's shoulder. Midoriya quickly increased his OFA percentage and punched the Hero Killer in the face before he could react.
"Huh, what was that... Another brat! What's with all of these hero wannabe kids coming and trying to kill me?" Stain questioned.
Midoriya got into a fighting stance and rushed towards Stain while Stain just stood their with his blades, ready to slice the boy, meanwhile Iida was trying to get Midoriya to escape with his life. Midoriya and Stain fought, each dodging the other's attacks and trying to land their own. Midoriya had managed to get a location out to the Hero network for help. During the fight, Iida finally got un-paralyzed and rushed towards Stain to deal a devastating kick, which was caught by Stain, who launched a blade at Iida. Iida wasn't able to move with one of his legs held in the air and braced himself for impact by the blade when Midoriya had quickly destroyed the blade with a swift kick. Midoriya had formed two hakai in his palms and fused them together, creating a fusion hakai, which may look like a regular hakai, but was actually a extremely conpressed form of nuclear energy. Midoriya had been careful to use as little as possible to cripple the Hero Killer for a long time but not do any permanent damage to neither the surroundings nor the target. Midoriya rushed towards the Hero Killer and slammed the Hakai in Stain's face, knocking him out instantly and leaving a nasty burn mark on his face. Todoroki had arrived in time to see Iida and Midoriya tying up the Hero Killer.
(A/n sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoyed it peeps see you next chapter!)
(Oh and thanks for the 979 reads and check out my other books and my friend Jiggy5743)

 (A/n sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoyed it peeps see you next chapter!)(Oh and thanks for the 979 reads and check out my other books and my friend Jiggy5743)

————————————————
651 words
————————————————