Chapter 10

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"All Might/ Announcement"
Author speaking
*Action occurring*
Narrator speaking
----------------
First off, don't kill me for not uploading for a while. Life's been hell. This chapter is kinda a filler and will be fluff, for I have not given any fluff on Izuku and Nejire's relationship.

After getting scolded by the police chief, Midoriya, Iida and Shoto lay in the hospital beds. Shoto was injured while carrying the Hero Killer by a Nomu. And Iida and Midoriya were injured due to fighting the Hero Killer. The hospital room opened with a bang as a blue blur tackled Midoriya and pinned him to the bed.
"H-hey Nejire, what are you doing?" Izuku shakily asked. Nejire said,"Baka, how could you just rush in and get captured by the HERO KILLER!! Your getting a punishment once you are discharged."
"U-uh what kind?"
"You will know soon"
Meanwhile Iida and Todoroki were trying to suppress their laughs at their senior's behaviour.

-Next day-

We see Midoriya with a 'help me' look in the eyes while Nejire is clinging on to Midoriya's arm like he is a body pillow. His punishment was to let Nejire hug him and kiss him wherever she wants and let her ride his back if she wishes too. Because of Nejire's personality, she wasn't as easily embarrassed as Midoriya.
The two had planned a date for today. This was one of those few rare day when nothing goes wrong and our protagonist gets a break off villains and shit.
(You can thank me later 😏... Why tf is that emoji so cursed!!!!! What have I done!. As a revenge I am gonna ruin the da-)
*Narrator holding a gun* Don't ya dare ya lil Mothafucka-
(Chill!!!! Fine sheesh. Don't use guns, way too loud)

The couple enjoyed a movie, had lunch in a restaurant, spent some time in the amusement park and finally after dinner lay down at a small garden near UA. None of them said anything as they were afraid that they would break the tranquil environment and result in ending the date. As they snuggled to each other, both had the same thought. 'I love you Nejire/Izuku and I hope we can forever be like this.'
At the end they both had to return back to UA dorms but they cherished this date as spending the entire day with their love of their life.
(Really sorry for the small chapter, just that life's been a bitch right now. I will try to upload whenever I can. Till then cya!)

----------------
429 Words
----------------