Chapter 7

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"All Might/ Announcement"
Author speaking
*Action occurring*
Narrator speaking
————————————————

(First of really sorry for not updating. Secondly let's start! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ )

It was the day of the sports festival. Today was the chance for class 1A to show the heroes their potential and hopefully get interned to become better.
Le Timeskip to the race
"3"
"2"
"1"
"GO!!!!"
All the students dashed only to be frozen in place by Todoroki's ice. The class 1A managed to avoid it and were in the lead. Unknown to Midoriya, his girlfriend Nejire, was cheering from the stands. First obstacle to come were the robots from the entrance exam. Midoriya paid it no attention and flew over them with his wind Hakai. He didn't want to use his full cowl as that becomes a bit taxing on his energy reserves.
Even without full cowl, he was very fast and he easily avoided the second obstacle. Now came the third obstacle. Bakugou not wanting to be beaten by his childhood friend again, used explosions on his feet like Midoriya and was neck to neck with Todoroki, who was gliding on a ice ramp with his fire boosting him and melting the ice behind him so people couldn't use the ramp. None of the participants were even close to Midoriya, who blew up some mines on the minefield to give a little 'Oomph' to his speed and easily won first place. The second place was Todoroki with Bakugou coming third place by just a hair.
(A/n I am changing the second event btw cuz... I can.)
After a break of 15 minutes it was the time for the second event. During this break time, Nejire made her way to the lounge where Midoriya and some of his classmates were relaxing before the second event. Nejire came from behind and suddenly jumped on Midoriya's lap startling the green-haired cinnamon roll. However he didn't mind it one bit.
"Hey Nejire, what are you doing here?" Midoriya asked.
"Do I need a reason to visit my boyfriend?" Nejire asked teasingly with a fake pout on her face. "Well I don't know, you might if you know what I mean" Midoriya teased.
"B-b-baka, don't say s-stuff like that in p-public." Nejire replied, flustered. Midoriya gave a light chuckle and both of them went somewhere else as to not disturb the students, with Nejire clinging onto his arm like it was her lifeline. Both of them sat down and talked about quirks with Nejire sitting on his lap.
Soon it was the time for the second event, a battle royale where the first 22 people to get knocked out or thrown out of bounds get eliminated and the rest get to countinue.
Midnight fires a gun in the air, signalling the event to start, all the students rush towards other students in hopes of getting away from the boundaries and suprise their opponents. Katsuki rushed towards a random person because he knows he won't be able to defeat Izuku, whereas Todoroki rushes to Izuku in hopes of defeating him and proving his father he didn't need his fire side. On the other hand Midoriya stood their making no movements and his hands crossed. 'Heh, thinking he can underestimate me, I am gonna defeat him and show my father I don't need his power to win' Todoroki thought. As soon as he reaches near Midoriya, he charges up a big ice attack to throw Midoriya out of bounds. As soon as Todoroki was about to use his attack, he found a extreme wind pressure coming which caused him to fall down backwards and almost be blown away. He managed to create a ice wall behind him to not get knocked out of bounds. Midoriya though has seemingly disappeared from his vision. He then hears the shouting of the crowd and he looks up, seeing Midoriya covered in light green exoskeleton around him, producing a immense wind pressure everywhere, causing the nearest crowd to cover their belongings as they were getting blown away, whereas the participants on the arena were being forced down on the ground due to the wind pressure. Todoroki had created a ice barrier in front of himself to now fall down again, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to win if he attacked Midoriya. Soon the timer buzzed signalling the end of the event and a lot of students had been blown away, leaving only 20 students for the final matches.

(Sorry for a short chapter but hope you all enjoyed, see ya later peeps!)
————————————————
769 Words
————————————————