Chapter 4

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"All Might/ Announcement"
Author speaking
*Action occurring*
Narrator speaking
————————————————

(A/n I am going to skip to the USJ arc now)
The class 1A had settled down when Aizawa-sensei had an announcement to make.
"Problem children today we are going to the USJ or known as the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint' and we will be joined by 3 students of class 2A known as the Big Three who are considered as the students closest to becoming the top heroes.", Aizawa told.
As if on cue, when the announcement ended 3 students entered the classroom of 1A, one of them had blonde hair with a cowlick and beady eyes, the second one was a periwinkle blue-haired girl with blue eyes and at last a timid looking boy with dark hair who was facing the floor.
Aizawa introduced them as Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki respectively.
The big three-

The blue-haired girl now known as Nejire Hado rushed around the room asking 100 questions a minute to each student about their quirks

The blue-haired girl now known as Nejire Hado rushed around the room asking 100 questions a minute to each student about their quirks. Most of the students were too startled by their senior's attitude to answer her questions. 
Then Nejire rushed over to our favourite green-haired boy and they both had a flashback

—Flashback to 3 years ago—
Midoryia was walking towards his home and was not accompanied by Bakugo today because he had some other work. On his way home Midoryia heard a girl calling for help. He rushed over to the voice and saw a periwinkle blue-haired girl pinned to the wall and about to get raped by 2 older men. She was calling out for help when one of the men put his hand over her mouth. Midoryia saw this and called out to the men "Yo uglies leave her alone before I pummel your face in the ground"
The men replied with "Oi kid scarm out before we hurt you"
Midoryia charged a 0.001% Hakai in his hand because he didn't want to kill the men and punched both of the men in their guts before they could do anything. The power of the Hakai was strong enough to knock them out cold but not kill them. Midoryia then rushed over to the girl and asked if she was ok.
The girl replied with "I am fine thank you, my name is Nejire Hado what is your name? And what were those purple balls in your hand? Were they your quirk? How do they work? Are there any drawbacks-?"
Nejire started asking her 100 questions a minute.
Midoryia replied with "My name is Izuku Midoryia and nice to meet you, those purple balls in my hand were my quirk and they condense living energy into energy sphere which are very strong and they can be used for hurting or healing and can be thrown too. The only drawback is if I use it too much then I can get exhausted."
Nejire was surprised someone was able to keep up with her questions.
She then saw his 6 pack and blushed over how handsome he was. "Are you okay? You look a little red." Asked Midoryia.
"I-i am fine i-it is just the heat no need to worry" Nejire replied.
Midoryia asked where she planned to go for high school and Nejire replied with UA. Midoryia was surprised then said "Cool! I am going to UA too! Maybe we can meet there?"
"S-s-sure why not" Nejire replied.
Then Midoryia noticed how close both of them were and blushed and backed away. Then said "N-nice meet you at UA then r-right?" Nejire nodded a yes. Then they both had to go to their homes.
—Flashback end—

Nejire then recognised Midoryia and Midoryia recognised her too.
Nejire then quickly gave him a hug and this resulted to him turning bright red. "Midoryia! It's been so long since we last met!"
Nejire said.
"Y-yeah" Midoryia stuttered out and he was still bright red. Nejire then noticed she was hugging Midoryia and turned red and backed away.
Mirio and Tamaki were snickering at Nejire turning red while the rest of the 1A was confused as to how Midoryia knew her. Aizawa in a corner was just thinking 'I don't get paid enough for this'
Then the class headed towards the bus.
(A/n The villains and heroes fight happened as cannon except Midoryia didn't break his arm and easily beat Iida and Bakugo with Hakai. And he was elected as class president and gave the role to Iida.)
Iida was trying to get everyone in a line then saw it wasn't that type of bus. Nejire sat beside Midoryia and feel asleep and laid her head on Midoryia's shoulder. The class pervs were emitting auras of jealousy while the class girls were envious towards Hado. Mirio, Tamaki and Bakugo were just quietly snickering. Midoryia was bright red the entire bus trip.
(A/n Midoryia is still denser than stone)
Unknown to Midoryia, all of the 1A girls had a small crush on him. Then Midoryia explained how he met Hado. Then Hado woke up and saw her head was on Midoryia's shoulder and turned bright red too. She quickly sat up and apologized.
Then all of them enter USJ and they meet pro hero 13.
A few of the class 1A girls started fangirling over 13. Then portals appeared and villains came crawling out.
"Oh look they even have fake villains!" Exclaimed Kirishima.
Aizawa saw what was going on and commanded his class to stay back because they weren't fake villains. Kurogiri separated all of the students except Iida because he managed to get out and ran to call for help. Midoryia, Nejire, Tsuyu, and Mineta landed in the whirlpool zone. Midoryia charged up a 50% OFA smash at the water creating a whirlpool. The villains got stuck in and Nejire blasted them with her quirk. Midoryia and Nejire rushed to help Aizawa as he was getting beaten by a bird creature. A man covered in hands called the bird creature 'Nomu' who was supposedly strong enough to beat All Might in his prime.
(A/n I am making AFO and the Nomu a bit strong so Midoryia actually needs to use a decent amount of his strength)
Midoryia saw his sensei getting beaten by the Nomu. He charged up a 2% Hakai and blasted the Nomu. The Nomu was sent flying back. Then Shigaraki (the man covered in hands) ordered the Nomu to kill Midoryia.
The Nomu suddenly appeared behind Midoryia and Midoryia reacted just in time to not get hit.
He charged up a 50% OFA smash and that didn't even push the Nomu back.
"Haha the Nomu has shock absorbtion and regeneration. You won't be able to defeat it kid." Shigaraki said.
'Huh. Shock absorbtion and regeneration. The only way to to defeat it would be to burn it before it can regenerate.' Midoryia thought. He then went into OFA full cowl 50% and did a Hakai boost on himself. He then charged up two 10% Hakai in either of his hands. The Hakai then moulded themselves into purple energy blades that were emmiting from Midoryia's hands.
Midoryia then swung his swords around causing small purple waves of energy to come out. He called this move the Hakai blade barrage.

(Imagine that Goku black is Midoryia and he has blades on both of his hands)The blade then sliced the Nomu in half

The blade then sliced the Nomu in half. The Nomu regenerated and Midoryia then charged up a 50%  Portal Hakai with on his hand and slammed it in the Nomu. A rift in space appeared in the Nomi's chest and it cut the Nomu in half and imploded.
Because of that the Nomu wasn't able to regenerate.
Shigaraki saw this and said," No, No, NOOO. YOU CHEATED NOO. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY BACK YOU CHEATER!!!"
Then Shigaraki rushed with his hand outstretched towards Nejire. Nejire didn't notice this and was about to get hit when Midoryia suddenly dashed towards Nejire and pushed her out of the place and took her place instead. Aizawa managed to erase Shigaraki's quirk just before it could hit Midoryia.
Then All Might and the other teachers entered the USJ. Shigaraki saw this and ordered Kurogiri (the portal dude) to retreat.
Midoryia then exhausted because he hadn't used this much power ever in his life, and passed out.

(A/n I am gonna end it here and sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger. Bye peeps!)

————————————————
1420 words
————————————————