Chapter 6- Hanging Out?

HI YES I PROMISED ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I ACTUALLY WROTE ONE THIS TIME SO HERE HAVE IT.

This chapter is dedicated to @MrsBookworm07 because their comments always, without fail, improve my mood 110%.

You know that book, The Night Before Christmas, where "visions of sugarplums danced in their heads?" That was me all Friday night.

Except, instead of sugarplums, it was Dan.

I don't know why I can't get him out of my mind. I mean, he is goregeous, nobody can deny that. And he's funny, in a sarcastic kind of way. He seems very nice. And extremely creative...

Okay, so maybe I do know why I can't stop thinking about Dan. I might possibly have a small crush on him. But its not like anything would come of it! I mean, it is my senior year, and he's a sophmore, and if we started dating it just wouldn't work, and he probably doesn't even like me, and I barely like him...

So why do I find myself pulling out my phone and wanting nothing more than to just text him?

Phil spends his morning taking that little video for himself. He has a vlog that he does anytime something changes, but its private, just a way for him to keep track of his thoughts. Maybe he'll make public videos one day, but for now, he enjoyed watching himself grow through the years and his thoughts become more cohesive.

As he hits end on the camera and falls back on his bed, he pulls out his phone and contemplated sending Dan a text. Opening the messaging app, he crafts message after message, deleting them one after another until he opts for a simple, "Hey dork". Plugging his headphones into his phone, he put his music on shuffle as he waited for a reply, relaxing immediately when Starlight by Muse came on.

He didn't have to wait long before his screen lit up with a new message. He couldn't stop a small (or rather wide) smile from spreading across his face.

From: Doubting Dan

I'm clearly not the dork here.

To: Doubting Dan

Oh really?

From: Doubting Dan

Absolutely.

To: Doubting Dan

Prove it.

From: Doubting Dan

Easy. What kind of pajamas do you wear?

To: Doubting Dan

???

From: Doubting Dan

You can tell a lot about a person from their pajamas, you know.

To: Doubting Dan

You'll laugh, though.

From: Doubting Dan

Probably.

To: Dork

Fine. Sesame street *hides face in shame*

From: Dork

OH MY gOD

To: Dork

Shut up, ok?

From: Dork

SeSaME stREeT???

To: Dork

BE QUIET

From: Dork

Make me ;]

To: Dork

what

From: Dork

sounded better in my head tbh

To: Dork

Alright then... Quick change of the subject, want to hang out?

From: Dork

Yeah! When and where?

Through the whole conversation, Phil was grinning from ear to ear.

He figured out details with Dan, made a quick run out to the store to grab snacks (he settled on Maltesers and chips), texted his mom to let her know that he was going to have company, and tidied up his room. 

When Dan shot him a quick text to let him know that he was on his way, Phil fixed his fringe, changed his shirt to a plain black one with a cat pocket, and adjusted his black skinny jeans, before pulling out his phone and playing Crossy Road. 

About five minutes in, the doorbell rand. Phil grabbed the doorknob and pulled it open swiftly, and stared. Jesus, Dan was gorgeous.

--lil Dan's pov thing--

Walking up to Phil's door, Dan adjusted his hair, smoothed down his black shirt, and breathed deeply before ringing the bell.

And when he did, only one thought entered his mind. Jesus fucking christ, Phil was hot.

WOW YES OK I KNOW ITS SHIT AND SHORT BUT ENJOY

Vote, comment, follow, all that stuff.

Peace out home scouts,

Tess ^-^