Chapter 11- Seven Minutes In Heaven

So heads up that I banged this update out in like a half hour because I had no idea what to write, so enjoy it.

This is dedicated to @chocibunni because without their comment about updates, I would've completely forgotten to write you guys anything and uh you wouldn't have a new installment of "extreme dork attempts to write about two other extreme dorks" so enjoy this if you want man idk I'm tired

ALSO UM 2.5K READS AND 240 VOTES AND 230 COMMENTS ARE YOU GUYS ALL CRAZY BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH

“I dare you to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with whoever Zoe picks!” Louise squeals, grinning at me.

 Zoe smiles, and glances around the room. Her eyes run over several people, before Louise leans over to whisper in her ear. Zoe breaks out into a huge smile, before calling out in her crisp, clear voice, “Dan!”

Dan looks up abruptly, his eyes full of some emotion Phil couldn’t read. 

“Don’t have too much fun!" Joe called as he pushed the two into the small linen closet, pulling the door closed quickly behind them.

Dan stared at his shoes, his gaze flickering up towards Phil every once in a while. 

“Enjoying the party so far?” Phil asked, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he looked anywhere but the tall brunet in front of him.

Dan slowly glimpsed at Phil as he replied, “Yeah, I mean, I don’t really know anyone here all too well except for Zoe…” 

“I get the feeling,” Phil nodded, “Louise dragged me here and everyone is nice and everything I just don’t talk to them that much.”

“So…” Dan trailed off, his cheeks flushing brightly. 

Phil pulled his phone out, checking the time. “Six minutes left, it looks like.”

“What do you want to do in the meantime?” Dan questioned, stealing peeks at Phil while he played with his fingers.

Phil poked Dan in the side spontaneously, and when the younger boy giggled, he grabbed a pillow from the closet shelf and hit him with it, laughing quietly to himself. 

“Oh, you’re going to get it, Lester!” Dan yelled as he hit the senior with the nearest object, which ended up being a towel.

Phil picked up the fluffy object and broke out into laughter. “What’s so funny?” Dan asked, staring at him.

“Dan Towell,” Phil managed between incessant snorts.

Dan groaned, “Oh my god, I hate you so much right now.”

“You love me, really,” Phil grinned.

Dan raised his eyebrows, replying with a sassy smirk, “In your dreams, dork.”

Phil sighed loudly and Dan laughed, before they heard a call of, “Time’s up! Get your clothes back on!” from Alfie.

Phil snorted as he pushed the door open, Dan following him closely.

Louise started to speak, but Dan shushed her with an attempt at a mysterious, “What happens in the closet, stays in the closet.”

“Sassy, sassy child,” Caspar said in an extremely random accent, causing everyone around them to break out into laughter.

The rest of the night went relatively peacefully- only a few awkward exchanges or accidental hand brushes. Dan and Phil hung out pretty closely as they didn’t really know the others that well and Zoe and Louise were rather drunk. 

After a while, Phil decided it was time to go. Louise was nearly asleep and decided to stay with Zoe for the night, so Dan offered to drive him home. Phil nodded, before recalling that he told his parents that he would be staying with Louise after the party, to stay safe.

When Phil told Dan this, Dan offered for Phil to stay with him and Phil agreed after a brief back and forth argument between the two.

As Phil hopped into the drivers seat of Dan’s car (as Dan had a beer earlier that night), he wondered how much could go wrong.

After all, he had managed to avoid the Seven Minutes in Heaven potential disaster, but could he be so lucky sleeping over at his crush’s house?

WOW YES SOME OF YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH ME AT THE VERY BEGINNING AND THEN I TWIST IT UP ON YOU SO HAHA I'M SO EVIL

Oh boy sorry for that. So yeah? Comment, vote, and follow if you liked it I guess i don't know.

Sorry again for how short it is, I know I usually write at least a little bit more than this but I just wasn't feeling it today, sorry loves. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day! If you ever want to talk to someone, my messages are always open <3

-Tess ^-^