Chapter 13- Lucky Thirteen ;)

Um hey so its been a while. I'm back, though, and I'll try to get back to fairly regular updates because I miss writing this. Sorry for the delay, a lot of personal stuff has been happening and my parents moniter my computer all the time, so I wrote this all in school (oops) Anyway, I hope you need a lil phan fluff in your life because thats what this is (I'm very sorry for all the crap descriptions of these things because I have 0 experience in this field sorry man)

This chapter is dedicated to @jacelovesfiction who has left me so many amazing comments, and to every one of you who left me supportive comments on my last A/N, I really appreciated them.

Last time, on The Textbook:

“You said at the Sugg’s that you liked someone there! Who is it?” Phil asked, attempting to sound nonchalant.

Dan’s eyes widened, and he had to hold in a gasp, “Um… I don’t really know if I like them… I mean…”

“Dan, I won’t judge you, you nugget! Who is it?” Phil punched him playfully in the arm.

“It’s the most attractive, dorky, sweet person there,” Dan evaded giving an actual answer by sputtering out a small description.

“So, you?” Phil joked, rolling his eyes, “Just answer the question!”

 “I mean, it’s kind of you,” Dan muttered, nearly inaudibly.

==

“Me?” Phil’s eyes widened as he looked at Dan in utter disbelief.

Dan stammered, “I mean. Yeah. You. I know this is incredibly awkward and you obviously would never like me back and thats totally fine. I can get over it, its no trouble, and I’m sorry and I’m dumb and you should probably go so that you don’t feel more awkward because I mean I’m just no-“ 

Dan stopped rambling as soon as Phil carefully placed his hand over his, reveling in the warmth that emanated from it. Dan shrank into himself a bit more despite the older boy’s actions, causing Phil to reach over and tilt his chin up, before asking, “Would it be totally weird if I kissed you right now?”

“Not weird at all,” Dan replied softly, as Phil pulled the younger boy closer to him and pressed their lips together gently. A warmth spread through them both, running up and down their spines as Phil pulled away slowly. 

“Hi there,” Phil whispered, pushing back a strand of Dan’s hair that had come out of his perfect fringe.

“Hey,” Dan responded gently as he buried his face in the older boy’s neck.

Phil wrapped his arm around the brunet and nuzzled his face in his hair, lying back on the bed for a while. He broke the very comfortable silence out of nowhere, murmuring, “I like you too, in case you didn’t figure that out.”