Chapter 5

We about to get a little sad here lmao
—————

Y/n walked out of the theater with her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

I can't believe it. He thinks I cheated on him? With Shoya out of all people!
She chewed on her bottom lip angrily before hearing hurried footsteps
"Y/n! Wait up! Look I'm sorry!!" Kazuki ran after her holding their snacks in his arms, popcorn hopped out of the plastic bag (thingy?) and fell on the floor making a trail.

Y/n kept walking stomping across the bridge, until kazuki ran infront of her to stop her "y/n I'm sorry, you know I'd never assume-"
"But you did assume!..kazuki I love you not Shoya you know this"
She sighed, this was actually the 6th time this happened. He was always accusing her of something, this time it was cheating, again.
Kazuki sighed "I'm sorry,, I'm just worried you don't love me anymore.."
Y/n stared up at him with sad eyes "I always will kazuki, but it hurts every time you think I'm doing something behind you're back" she hugged herself, it really hurt her, she knows he doesn't mean to hurt her.
"Look, imma head home. I'll see you tomorrow Alright?" She glanced up at him and walked away from her lover.
——

Y/n shivered to herself walking across the street, she looked up seeing a familiar building next her, shoyas apartment. A smile rose up to herself as she walked to her house, checking the time y/n knocked on the door.

The door opened a minute later revealing shoukos mother
"Y/n! Come on in! You look cold? You alright?"

Ma. Nishimiya smiled with concerned eyes, y/n shook her head "no I'm just fine! Shouko still up?"
"Yeah she's in her room, go on in and if you get hungry I have some cheesecake in the fridge"

Y/n smiled "thanks" she giggled and walked into the apartment, it looked average but still nice, grandma nishimiya was sitting on the couch knitting something before she looked over
"Y/n is that you?"
"Hello grandma" y/n gave a greeting bow before walking over, the old nice lady smiled up at her "here to see shouko? Go on dear" she let out a soft smile before going back to knitting. Y/n smiled and walked through the hall opening the door
"Shouko guess who's here!"

"Y/n!" Yuzuru stood up and hopped on the girls figure happily "I was hoping you'd visit!"
Y/n chuckled "sorry I've been busy with work and school" she rolled her eyes annoyed before a curtain was pulled back revealing shouko in her pajamas
"Y/n!" Shouko skipped over and hugged her friend close as yuzuru hopped off.
———-

"And then I left cause I didn't even wanna deal with it!" Y/n munched on strawberry pocky angrily as she explained her issue to her closet friend, again.
Shouko sat on her bed thinking to herself before giggling and started moving her hands to speak, 'I'm sure he didn't mean it'
Y/n sighed "yeah yeah i know- it just hurts you know?" She spun around in shoukos wheelie chair.
Shouko smiled 'he'll say sorry tomorrow anyways' she signed to her stressed friend who was hugging her a bunny stuffed animal
"Yeah you're right.."

Y/n leaned her head back staring at the ceiling, it was a cycle they both went through, kazuki would think she was falling out of love before showering her with gifts to say sorry which isn't what wanted, she just wanted a sincere apology, and a sincere kiss.
Soft winds blew through the room from shoukos open window, relaxing her a bit.
——-

"Y/n wake up! You have school!"
Y/n shot up from her comfy bed awoken by her mother's yelling
"I'm up!" She yelled back and quickly got dressed for school and ran downstairs going to the door
"Your shoes are opposite" her mother softly said as she cooked breakfast
"What?" Y/n looked down at her shoes
"damn it!"

——-
"You're late again" the teacher scribbled things on the board as the door opened.
"Sorry time slipped" y/n bowed and slid the door shut before walking to her seat.

Y/n sat down and took her pencil and paper out, she looked at the board completely confused on what was happening. A soft tap was felt on her shoulder making her head turn

"I-um..copied the notes for you.." Shoya shakily handed her a thin sheet filled of notes she missed as he stared down at his desk
"Oh thank you" y/n smiled and grabbed the paper going through it as the lecture continued.

Miki walked over to y/n, "hey wanna hang after school?" She smiled sweetly making y/n slightly sick "oh ummm I'll see if I can- I might walk with kazuki" she smiled being reminded of her lover before miki perked up "alright! We could see shouko too!" She gasped excitedly making y/n slightly cringe to herself "yeah maybe.." Shoya glanced up at the two girls infront of him.
——

Y/n waited outside of the class waiting for kazuki to finish packing up, he seemed quiet today but she shrugged it off. Y/n sighed to herself before hearing the door slide open, a group of familiar boys stepped out including her blonde boy making her smile, "hey kaz-!" She smiled and was starting to walk over before she saw kazuki glance over at her and continued to walk with his friends, normally he'd walk away from his group and hug her but..I guess not today..

Y/n stared at him walk away, a confused sad expression overtook her face as she frowned did I do something?..was it cause I walked away last night? Does he hate me now?
Her breathing paced up but she took a deep breath
"Calm down..calm down..calm down.." she breathed out and walked out of the school grounds bitting her bottom lip trying not to cry over a guy.
After getting a bit far tears quickly fell freely from her eyes. Her lip quivered from biting to hard, she glanced around seeing nobody around and she took the opportunity, she quickly bursted out into tears and gasped for breath as she wiped her thousands of tears falling down.

Y/n stumbled slightly as she walked with blurry vision, sadness overcame her heart as she heard footsteps

"..are you okay?" A familiar stotic voice filled her ears as she quickly turned around seeing Shoya looking down at her

——
Don't worry guys I'll get into the actual movie scene soon!!! Love you guys! <3