chapter 11: Suspension and a bloody nose

--------
Y/n opened the classroom looking for shoya but frowned when she didn't see him "shit..damn it Yuzuru-"
"Y/n did you hear about shoya-?"
She nodded and stepped inside hearing Tomohiro "I'm sure he's fine, at least it wasn't being expelled." she sighed to herself and sat down before turning to Tomohiro.
"You didn't stop him?"
"Not like I could- he just jumped in there without thinking."

"I knew I shouldn't have left you guys alone" she facepalmed softly to knock sense into herself but Tomohiro shrugged "it won't happen again- but he's not here for a week"

"Damn- I was gonna invite him to the movies with miki and kazuki- well id probably keep them apart but I know kazuki isn't gonna hurt him"
"Welllll..i can go" Tomohiro wiggled his eyebrows at y/n making her chuckle
"Alright then I'll see you there okay? I'll text shouko I won't be there tomorrow so she won't get worried"
Y/n texted shouko and watched the notification popping up after it

Sho:haha- I'm actually not gonna be not here for a few days-
N/n: why?? You didn't get suspension
Sho: me and shoya are visiting Saharah actually- also shoya got a phone yesterday so I gave him your number:D
N/n: oh okay that's fine, dang you guys aren't wasting time
Sho: o///o
N/n:lol have fun I'll see you guys later then. Tell Saharah I Said hi and I miss her beautiful face so much :(((
Sho: ok :>
-------
Y/n tapped on her phone texting Yuzuru giving her a lecture about what happened with shoyas situation as she walked through the city towards the movie theatre. Her eyes glanced up seeing the lit up building ahead and slid her phone away as she stretched.

"Hey y/n!!" Miki waved over catching y/ns attention. Y/n started walking over and took a deep breath, alright don't hit her,don't hit her-
Tomohiro and kazuki arrived a few minutes later along with a new redhead kid.

Miki jumped up and down "guys guys! This is my new friend Satoshi Mashiba! He's starting next week in our class!"

Satoshi smiled and waved before walking over shaking everyone's hand "hello everyone- I hope we get along!" He shook y/ns hand and looked down at her giving a small wink. Y/n smiled at his pathetic techniques before walking inside the building to buy the tickets. Miki and rest followed talking amongst themselves.

"68? Plus tax-?" Y/n opened her wallet only having two 20$ she was planning on using for snacks. She turned over to the small group "You guys got anything?"
Tomohiro dug in his pockets taking out candy wrappers and a $5. Kazuki raised an eyebrow and took his credit card "I can pay for the tickets-"
"But it's $70" y/n frowned. Kazuki smiled and rolled his eyes playfully
"alright here I have a $20"

Y/n smiled and grabbed the $20 before looking at miki and satoshi "You guys have anything?"
Miki shook her head "I accidently left my wallet at home- oopsie!" She giggled as y/n blinked at her wondering how you can plan something but not bring anything for it.
Satoshi shrugged and grabbed his wallet taking out a $10 handing it to y/n with a sly smile. Y/n ignored it and grabbed it. She put it all in a pile and placed on the counter "there-"
-----------
"Alright what snacks do you guys want?" Y/n looked at the menu with her arms crossed getting slightly irritated by mikis squeaky voice and ignorance.
"I'll get nachos-!" Tomohiro dug around his pockets only taking out gum wrappers "nevermind I used up all my money-"
Kazuki looked over at y/n "You want anything?" He smiled as y/n glanced up
"I used up my $40.."
"That's why I'm asking you dummy" he chuckled and flicked her for head softly.
Y/n smiled and leaned against him "I'll just get the gummy bears and a slushie"
Kazuki nodded
"Alright I'll get the gummy bears,a slushie, nachos and popcorn" kazuki slid his card over watching the employee ring it up and hand his card back before getting the snacks.

"How about you guys?" Y/n looked at miki and satoshi watching mashiba dig in his wallet taking a $5 out.
"I'll share a popcorn with miki-"
Miki glanced over before looking around her pockets from her skirt and took a $10 out
"A-actually I just found some in my pocket! Silly me-!"
-----
The 5 of them walked into the movie theater holding their snacks including Tomohiro who was holding the nachos kazuki bought him.
They found their seats and Tomohiro walked in the row first, kazuki followed after and y/n looked at the ticket seeing she was next and smiled to herself until miki walked in front and sat next to kazuki. Y/n looked up and stared at her
"Aha- I'm next actually miki" she looked down at miki getting much more pissed.
Miki giggled "the order doesn't matter!"
Satoshi sat down next to miki and looked up at y/n "well come on."
Y/n glanced at kazuki who gave her a look telling her it was okay. Y/n sat down next to satoshi and started slurping her slushie to cool off.
"If you get scared, you can hold me okay?" Satoshi smiled down at y/n who only laughed at his silly assumptions.
"No it's okay, I watched this movie with shouko a few days ago. I just wanted to hang out" she leaned against the chair as satoshi nodded slowly in understanding.
------
Y/n slowly blinked as she leaned on her hand watching the screen in boredom. Her empty cup slipped out of her other hand and fell on her lap making her slightly wake up thinking it still had some. She placed the cup on the floor before hearing the jumpscare and a few people jumping and screaming in fear. She rolled her eyes and looked over seeing miki wrapping her arm around kazukis faking her shaking as she shut her eyes.
"God I didn't know this movie was so scary!" Miki frowned as kazuki stared at the screen uncomfortably. Y/n glared at miki before leaning back against the seat.
--------
The lights turned on and y/n watched the end credits. She stood up and stretched before seeing miki resting her head on kazukis shoulder who moved his arm out of her grip
"The movies over, miki" he stood up and looked over seeing tomohiro completely knocked out. He poked Tomohiro who immedietly sat up "Oh shit I passed out-!"
"Well come on the movies over" kazuki chuckled before the rest stood up. Y/n walked down the steps and slightly pissed but decide to just leave it. She didn't want to hurt anyone over being jealous. Y/n stepped out as the group followed.
"God that movie was so scary! Y/n must've been scared! Sorry for using your boyfriend as a pillow" y/n made a fake giggle who caught kazukis attention
"Its alright miki! I wasn't scared anyways!" She smiled at miki with a dark look in her eyes. Miki quietly giggled and cleared her throat.
-------
The group stepped out of the building as miki rambled to kazuki about the movie. Y/n had her arms crossed as she waited for miki to finish so they could walk home together. Miki slid her arm around kazukis as she talked on and on.

Y/n glanced around seeing tomohiro awkwardly watch them.
Is she seriously doing this? Right now?

Y/n tapped her foot as kazuki frowned and pulled his arm out "anyways I think it's time for me and y/n to head home now." He walked over to y/n who pulled a smile.
Miki looked over "actually I was wondering if i can walk with you guys!"
"We don't live close miki. You go that way" y/n pointed west and gave her a genuine smile. Miki stared at y/n and giggled "that's no problem though! Kazuki lives almost that way too! He could drop you off then me!" She smiled.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Y/n walked to miki and grabbed her wrist pulling her on the side of the building.
"Miki what's wrong with you?" She pulled miki infront of her.
Miki slightly stumbled before holding her balance
"Nothings wrong with me! Why are you so mad!"
"You're all over kazuki!"
"What? I can't be around my friend? Are you jealous of me?"
"I'm not jealous of you miki. Cause I know you don't have a chance with him. I just want you to give us some space."
"Well since he's my friend too, you have no right to keep us apart."
"Miki. I'm telling you this as a warning, back off." Y/n crossed her arms containing herself.
"Stop acting all tough. I know your not. You couldn't even do anything about shoya when he was hurting shouko, what makes you think you can hurt me?"
Y/n rolled her eyes "I don't want to hurt you right now miki." She looked at her nails and turned walking off from miki.
Miki walked over and grabbed y/ns shirt pulling her back and pushed her on the floor.
Y/n gasped before catching herself and standing up slightly laughing "wow miki I didn't expect that from you, but thanks for starting the fight"
Y/n walked to miki before slamming her fist against her nose and watched miki stumble back and trip over her shoes falling on the floor.
Y/n stared down at her and saw the blood run down her nose. Miki started crying as she looked up at y/n seeing the boys run over.
"Oh shit- miki!" Satoshi ran over. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked away.
"Dude you rocked her world!" Tomohiro watched satoshi help miki up.
Y/n looked at kazuki and glanced away in guilt. He walked over and smiled wrapping his arms around y/n
"Alright let's go home."
"Okay.." y/n slightly smiled.
--------
Yuzuru: dudeeeeee Tomohiro told me about you hitting miki!! Whattttt jshshjsjsns
N/n: how'd you even get his number- I'll tell her sorry tomorrow
Yuzuru: why?? She has to say sorry to YOU. She started it and you ended it like a badass
N/n: hey no cussing. Fine I'll just wait then :/