Chapter 6

"Shoya! I-I didn't see you there" she wiped her tears off quickly before smiling up at him pretending he didn't just see her cry an ocean.
"Do you wanna vent..?"
————-
Y/n sipped on her drink that she bought at a cafe while sniffing for a moment and wiped her tears away once again "and that's what happened..I'm sorry for bothering with my issues Shoya, I'm sure you have your own problems to deal with.."
she sighed and glanced up at the boy infront of her.
"It's okay y/n,,,you used to help me out with mine when we were younger" Shoyas gaze went to the floor remembering his childhood. He glanced up and put his cup of coffee down "my advice is give him space..I'm not sure how he is now but I'm sure he doesn't hate you" Shoya looked up at his old friend and weakly smiled.

"Thanks, I'll try that" y/n sighed and thought for a moment, how could she repay Shoya..she thought for a moment and glanced at Shoya who was avoiding eye-contact with everything except the floor. His past, hmmm would he want to talk to shouko? No I Can't do that. Yuzuru would hate me after..but he could fix what happened right? And who knows maybe he'll befriend yuzuru too!

Y/n looked up at him and smiled "hey Shoya I think you should talk to shouko again"
"W-what?" Shoya looked up at her with widened eyes
——

Y/n planned it all out for herself, all she really had to do is tell him where she is. Yuzuru wouldn't know it was her right?? RIGHT?
Y/n took a deep breath in her bed, he can meet her next week. She nodded to herself and glanced at the clock before seeing the time 10:34,
Kazuki would still be up right? Y/n sat up from her bed and grabbed her phone from the nightstand
"Just a goodnight text, he always answers"
She went on her messages clicking on the pinned conversation with her lover.
'Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow <3'
Just as she always texted him, she stared at the screen before feeling needy "no I can't do that to myself" she sighed and put her phone down and laid on her bed once again, except her impatience got the best of her. Y/n grabbed her phone and opened it before seeing 'seen' under the message
"that WHORE" she glared at the screen before throwing her phone at the end of the bed annoyed.

——
The next morning y/n stayed in her bed slightly mad but she pushed it to the side and sat up
"Maybe he was busy, yes. He was too busy to answer"
God I'm stupid, he obviously doesn't want anything to do with me right now.
Y/n dressed in her lazy clothes and walked out of the house starting to walk to school.

She slid the door open, arriving on time surprisingly, she walked over to her desk tiredly before hearing giggles on the opposite side of the room, curiously looking over she saw a horrid scene. Kazuki chuckled with Miki the same blonde haired girl who was obviously into him. Actually, she was the same girl that would literally walk between them when they were holding hands.

He's not serious right now is he?
Y/ns once tired gaze turned into a sharp glare as she watched the two talk, eventually catching eyes with her dirty lover who only gave her a glance.

She gritted her teeth, she wanted to cry, she wanted to smack him, she wanted to punch the girls stupid face. But instead she walked to her desk and sat down, it took everything in her to calm down.

Shoya walked inside the class room before walking over to his desk behind the h/c girl, he glanced at kazuki talking to miki, He raised an eyebrow
Why isn't he with y/n?
He sat down and glanced at the girl infront of him seeing her shake slightly, biting her lip to stop from falling out of her calm state

He softly tapped her shoulder making her jump and turn around with a smile "oh hey! What's up?" Her smile illuminated the room despite being fake, kazukis mouth went agape seeing her smile, her beautiful smile. He wasn't sure what he was doing. He hated ignoring her but he felt, hurt? Jealous? Something like that.

"Are you okay?" Shoya glanced at her fake smile
"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" She forced a giggle and turned back around dropping the smile in an instant. Shoya frowned and went back to writing notes.
Another burst of laughter was heard in the room, the same brat. Y/n stood up and grabbed her bag walking out of the classroom growing annoyed and hurt. She passed the teacher in the hall who only glanced at her, seeing her hurtness. She walked out of the campus and crossed a wooden/ cement bridge, walking inside the other building she walked through a hallway before opening a sliding door and seeing shouko signing to yuzuru.
Her gaze shifted and brightened seeing her best friend there, but her smile slightly faded seeing how hurt y/n looked.