chapter 12: carnival :O

Y/n quietly took notes from the board as she concentrated closely. Apparently shoya and shouko really took the week off and went somewhere to see old friends. The only people she's seen so far was Ueno when she was passing by a cat place.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked over seeing tomohiro
"So did you hear about the carnival in a few weeks?"
"What of it?" She slightly raised an eyebrow
"Well I was thinking we should go- like as a group?...i don't know it might be fun.."

Y/n smiled and nodded "Yeah sure- great now I have something to look forward to!"

She felt her phone buzz and pulled her phone out getting a video, it was saharah- y/n gasped with a smile.

"Hey y/n!!!miss you!! I hope i see you! Imma come by so you better say hi!" Sahrah talked with shouko next to her waving happily at the camera.

"Awww i miss-" the door opened cutting off y/n, she looked over seeing a familiar red haired boy walk in the room, people crowding already.

"What? Satoshi?"
"Y/n! Hey!" Satoshi walked over waving,
"Sorry about miki, shes at home right now-"

Y/n rolled her eyes "yeah yeah, its fine i GUESS." She smiled up at him "kidding! I really dont mind as long as she doesnt try that again, and you." Her smile immedietly left as she crossed her arms. Satoshi gave her a nervous smile "Yeah sorry about that-"
The door opened again revealing shoya.

"Oh hey shoya!! How was the trip?"

"Huh? Oh it was great" he smiled and sat down behind y/n.

Tomohiro tapped his shoulder "hey were thinking of going to the carnival, wanna come??"

"Sure-"
"Hey ill go too!" Satoshi smiled and put his hand infront of shoya "my names satoshi! Nice to meet you!"

"Oh hello?" Shoya shook his hand softly.
--------
Tomohiro and shoya quietly sat in a shop filled of cat meows.
"Uhh...are you sure she's here..?" Tomohiro looked down at the cats rubbing their faces on his pants.

"Look!!! This ones cute too!!" Y/n cried to herself as she picked up another cat holding it gently
"Can we take oneeee??? Or maybe, like all of these?? They're lonely here" she frowned as she looked up at the two unaware that ueno was currently hiding behind the counter.
"Oh shit it really is them!!" Ueno sat on the floor hearing y/n's squeals everytime she saw another cat walk towards her.

"Uh well.." shoya rubbed his neck as he glanced around the shop "Yeah I don't think she's here."
"But look!!" Y/n gasped as cats hopped on her and crawled through her sweater to hang on.
"...maybe we should go.." Tomohiro looked at shoya.
----------------
The day came of the carnival, y/n put on her best outfit (girlboss😩) and put on her shoes/boots/flipflops/crocs and grabbed any other accessory before walking downstairs. She waved her mom bye before heading towards the carnival

"Hey Y/n!" She looked over seeing kazuki riding his bike, "heading to the carnival?"
She looked at his uniform and giggled at how ridiculous he looked "Yeah, you are too?" She smiled as he slowed down next to her.
"Yeah..hop on all give you a ride" he smiled before she nodded and got on the bike, both rode to the carnival together. Y/n sat behind him and smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist and her cheek against his shoulder.
---
"Where's y/n?" Tomohiro looked around as everyone arrived. Miki skipped over "Hey guys!!" She was the second to last to arrive.

Yuzuru glanced around the group slightly uncomfortable with everyone around her, except shoya of course.
"Yo! Sorry i got ready late!" Y/n ran over , already dropping off her boyfriend at his stand.

"Y/n!!" Yuzuru sighed in relief as y/n headed over.
"Y/NNNN!!"
"SAHARA!!!"

both girls ran to each other throwing their arms around each other.
"I missed you!!" Y/n frowned as Sahara giggled and hugged y/n harder
"Me too!!"

"Hey shoya who's that?" Yuzuru pointed at ueno, happily talking to shouko.
"Oh that's ueno...i think miki invited her, we were going to but she wasn't at work-"

"Guys come on, we don't got all day!" Tomohiro huffed getting impatient as he tapped his foot.

Y/n sat down on the ride, Yuzuru sat next to her as the rest filed in, shoya and Sahara, shouko with tomohiro, satoshi with miki, y/n with Yuzuru and ueno with a random.

Yuzuru smiled at y/n who grinned back "let's do this!!"

Y/n gagged into a nearby trashcan with yuzuru, both of their heads at the edge as their stomach churned.

Shoya smiled at the two "a-are you guys fine?"

Both nodded, with their heads still in the trashcan.
---------------
"And then I was like kinda surprised because I won the award!" Miki blabbed as the group walked everywhere, getting on rides and playing games. Eventually Tomohiro felt his stomach growl under his jacket
"Y/n...im hungry.." he tapped her shoulder.

Y/n smiled "alright I'll buy some food- Kazuki works near here!"

Miki walked over "I'll get the food!!"
"Uh no that's fine" y/n gave her a sweet smile even if she got Abit jealous "plus i can get a discount for us!"
Ueno grabbed shoyas hand "we'll just get the food. Brb" she pulled him away.

"Oh..okay" y/n watched them leave.

-------
"You're not a good person shoya. You ruin everything." Kazuki stared at his old Friend before sliding the food over, "I'll give a discount.." he slid shoyas money back, seeing his lovely girlfriend sitting and waiting, she looked over and smiled over at him.

Shoya stared at the food and grabbed it before walking back, not saying a word.
------
As everyone ate, y/n glanced over seeing Ueno and Shoya talking before she stood up and grabbed shoukos hand "come to a ride with me!!"
Yuzuru hung the camera over shoukos neck, having a pit in her stomach like something was going to happen. Y/n glanced over getting a wave of worry as they both walked off.