Chapter 8 (I think lmao)

Y/n laid on shoukos bed with her hair sprawled out "god, why are men such shit?!"
Shouko glanced over as she sketched in her notebook.
Y/n lifted herself from the bed supporting her weight on her elbows "You know what? Since I'm so miserable right now I'll help you!" She smiled proudly at herself for being a good friend

"Me?"shouko spoke making y/n nod

"Yeah! Are you lonely by any chance?" Y/n was taking this opportunity to get her and shoya to be friends again!

Shouko read her lips and thought to herself was she lonely? She didn't really feel like it but was her friend looking deep into her heart? Did she need someone? Other than y/n, was she truly alone..?

Shouko looked at her friend and gave a shrug, y/n sat up from the white bed and grinned "I got a plan!"
-------------
Shoya quietly walked home, his legs slightly aching but the faster he got home- the faster he gets to re-

"Hey shoya!"

He turned around seeing tomohiro jogging over while holding his bike "You wanna go get something to eat?"
--
Shoya stared at his bowl of noodles while Tomohiro ate his own food.
Something bothered shoya, not a grave problem but just itched in his brain

"Hey, what's a friend?" He glanced up at Tomo,  he hasn't gone out with anybody in a while, it felt different being with Tomo but it didn't feel strange... it felt nice actually.

"A friend, let's see- I guess a friend is someone you trust? Or hang out with like right now! I consider you my friend" Hiro grinned slightly at his new friend who looked shocked

"You think of me as a friend?"
"Of course I do! Plus you saved my ass back there"
"O-oh that, it was nothing"
"Of course it was something! Come on finish up, maybe we can go to the comic store next"

Shoya looked up watching his friend eat quicker making shoya slowly start to smile, feeling like he wasn't enemies with the world anymore..well some of the world.
----
"And then you can meet my friend!" Y/n grinned sitting next to shouko who faintly heard everything she was saying

The strawberry head took her hands out starting to sign
'So I wait for him to get to me(?)'
"Yea! He's nice so dont worry okay? If anything bad happens I'll be sure to fix it" y/n gave a playful wink at her friend, her plan was soon to work!

Yuzuru raised her eyebrow from behind the curtain, listening in her sisters conversation and got curious on who it would be, she didnt like people getting close to shouko. Not That she was protective- well, maybe a bit but that's not the point- she wanted to protect shouko from any mean people. It was her sworn duty.

.....
The next day, y/n literally jumped out of bed. It was time to set the plan into motion! Y/n grinned and grabbed some papers she printed for shoya to take to shoukos side! Once he knocks on the door he'll see shouko and then they get married!!! Well- kinda-

Y/n ran downstairs ready for the day, and for the first time in quiet awhile, she was excited to go to school

"Aren't you a ball of energy?" Mrs/Ms/Miss/ L/N chuckled from the living room. Y/n giggled and nodded

"I'll be home at 6!!" She rushed out and grabbed her bike starting to ride it to school but a certain blond bitch caught her eye.
She looked over seeing kazuki walking his bike to school, her stare caught his attention making him stare back in slight shock to see her again looking pretty happy.

Mood. Fucking.Ruined.

Y/ns smile faded into a straight line as she glared at the opposite side of the road. Kazuki glanced around before starting to head over "hey- HEY!"

Y/n quickly rode off not wanting to deal with his ass yet.
"Y/n!"

She looked behind seeing kazuki speed next to her making herself pedal faster down a small hill which only sped the chance up after
"Wait up!"

"No! Go wait for your new girlfriend you asshat!!"

"Tell shoya that!"

"I told you there's nothing happening between us!!" Y/n glared at her lover who was pedalling next to her

"Slow down!?" Kazuki felt the harsh wind fly past them as they zoomed past cars and people who cursed at them for almost crashing into them.

"Screw you!"
"Grow up!"
A small rock stumbled into kazukis wheels getting it shaky
"Woah wait can we slow down?" Kazuki started slowing down making y/n look him with slight concern.

"Kazuki a pole!"
He looked up before slamming his bike into a thicc pole knocking him off his bike.

Y/n stopped her bike quickly and ran back at the boy in shambles "kazuki?! Are you okay?!" She stared at him before bursting out into a fit of laughter, seeing people get hurt was- amazing.

Kazuki glared up at her while rubbing his now purple forehead "thanks for slowing down"

Y/ns laughter died down into small giggled before she looked over seeing school pretty close by after their speed race
"Lets go get you ice?"
"That would be nice..you dork"
"Says the one who drove into a pole"
----

"You feelin any better?" Y/n leaned over placing the bag of ice on kazukis forehead while he sat on the nurses bed

"Yeah, kind of" he smiled feeling much better with his partner there with him, finally.

"Hey.. sorry for being such a bitch lately" y/n glanced down at kazuki.

"No, it's me, I'm way too protective"

"Who isn't? You drama queen" y/n slighy laughed before looking down at kazuki who was already staring up at her.
Y/ns face slightly reddened from embarrassment before kazuki leaned up and pecked her lips softly.
She smiled and pulled away before moving a strand of hair behind her ear in fluster as the bell rang in the background.

Kazuki smiled slightly at her "you should head to class- you know they dont excuse visiting injured students"

"O-oh right! I'll see you later okay" she kissed his cheek and ran out of the infirmary.
She shook her red face before putting he focus back on track, her plan was ready!

----
A/n:
Sorry for the late chapter I got pretty busy :(( ill be sure to update more! Hopefully-

Enjoy reading!<3