Chapter 4

I'm so sorry for making you guys wait! 😭
——

Y/n wrote down notes in her notebook silently while students talked around her.
She found herself in the same school..with the same little shits from elementary school.

Miki walked to her "hey y/n did you finish your essay? Teacher said I have to collect it now!" Miki gave a sweet smile and y/n gave her paper to her before stretching and yawning tiredly.
Miki glanced at her "hey y/n..you hang out with shouko right?"

"Huh? Yeah why?" She raised an eyebrow looking at the pale girl next to her but didn't know that someone perked up from the conversation.

"Well I was wondering if you can tell her I said hi and if we can hang out later!" miki smiled and y/n thought for a moment "yeah sure"
miki giggled "yay!" She walked away
'Fuck no' she rolled her eyes as she continued writing down notes.
Y/n was the only one that kept hanging out with shouko, because nobody knew where she was at the moment, shoukos sister thought it was best to keep them away from her which y/n very much agreed to. Out everyone in the school her and Sahara were the nicest.

Kazuki slid the door open walking inside before walking to y/n's desk holding his bag strap "hey" he smiled and y/n looked up at him "oh hey" she blushed faintly

"Wanna head to the movies with me? After school of course" he chuckled and y/n nodded "o-of course"
Kazuki smiled "great! I'll Pick you up at 7" he walked to his desk and y/ns heart started having an earthquake 'ohlordthankyouforthislife'

Her and kazuki became really close after the whole incident, shoya was ditched completely by everyone but she still felt a bit bad for it, but not really. He was the jerk who bullied a deaf kid, that's the truth everyone knows now.

He sits behind me in class, I'm sure he heard kazuki but I honestly didn't mind.
Y/n turned around seeing Shoya stare at the notes he wrote down and he glanced up feeling her stare
"Do you need something y/n?" He asked quietly starting to fumble with his hands under the desk. Y/n raised an eyebrow at his shyness before remembering that she punched him in the face once shouko was out of school.
Y/n smiled at him "yeah, I need help with this equation" she grabbed her paper from her desk putting it down on his.

Shoya looked at the paper and started helping her understand it better, y/n smiled at him "woah thanks! That helps" she chuckled and turned around not noticing a boy two rows next to him stare at the scene with slight jealousy.
——————
Y/n fixed her hair up in (whatever hairstyle you want) and slid her shoes/highheels/ flats on after putting her favorite outfit on. She was currently getting ready for her date with kazuki, and she was pretty excited too. She looked at the time and walked downstairs before seeing her mom cook dinner
"Hey mom! I'm heading out now! I'll be back at 9" she smiled and heard her doorbell ring.

Mrs.__ looked at her beautiful daughter and smiled "have fun! I'll tell your father you're out" she blew her kiss as y/n smiled and walked out of the apartment getting face to face with kazuki.
"Heyy!" She blushed and smiled up at him seeing him smile back
"hey" he chuckled and walked to the staircase "ready?"
Y/n nodded and followed him

(Aight imma add some drama 💀)
Y/n sat on the comfy seat watching [movie you want] with kazuki sitting next to her munching on popcorn, 45 minutes in and enjoying life but, he couldn't help but think about Shoya and y/n talking in class. Could she be liking him? Kazuki glanced down at the girl and looked at the screen again, does she want to be friends with him again..? No it Cant be. The amount of trouble Shoya made them go through. It couldn't be.

"Are you okay?"
Kazuki snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at the girl next to him "hm? Yeah I'm fine" he grabbed y/n's hand softly holding it in his grip, it felt perfect. But he sighed "actually can I ask you something?" He needed to know if this was worth it..
"Anything!" Y/n smiled at her lover happily, she was curious what was bothering him Especially when they're together, kazuki always forgets his problems, so what's wrong right now?
"This might seem like a really dumb question..but do you like Shoya?" He looked down at her again seeing her stare at him with confusion "what do you mean? Like as a friend?"
"Yeah-..or more?" He knew he was entering the danger zone. But he needed to know.
"What?" Y/n pulled her hand away from his "you think I like him? Seriously? He literally made my friends life a living hell!" She glared as she crossed her arms over her chest aggravated on how he could think such a thing.
"I'm just wondering! Calm down!"
"Calm down?! Kazuki were literally dating and you think I'm hooking up with Shoya Just cause I was asking him for help on a math problem?!" A few people in the theater glanced at him, some tried shushing them, other listened in for the drama.
"You were smiling!"
"I can't smile now?!"
"Y/n, babe please!"
"What?!"
"I was just curious?" He gave her a slightly nervous smile, he knew he was dead.
Y/n stared at him, she didn't need this. She wanted to relax today not get in fight with her boyfriend.
"Seriously?" She stared at him and stood up walking down the steps
"Y/n come back!" Kazuki sighed and stood up to go after her but she was already gone

(I'll update more I promise :")