𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Cassandra Forbes was only 17 years old when she became a vampire

Cassandra Forbes was only 17 years old when she became a vampire. Her sister had explained to her after the whole drama that the supernatural existed but she knew beforehand that it existed only she had sworn not to tell anyone about it.

Cassandra met Niklaus Mikaelson at Senior Prank Night. After that night, Cassandra saw Niklaus several times and over time they both fell in love. A few months after they got engaged, Cassandra fell ill, having found out with Caroline that she was pregnant. She couldn't explain how it was possible but she didn't care either. She was so excited because she thought that she could never have children with Niklaus so she went straight to him to tell him just to find her worst nightmare, her Fiancé in bed with someone else.

Days later, she was still heartbroken and lonely than ever when she received the news that Niklaus had packed his things and left for New Orleans and his whole family with him. But she got up for her unborn baby and sister.

Years later she thought she would never find love until her, Bonnie and Damon land in the prison world.There she meets Kai Parker, a psychopath who is trapped in the prison world and helps them to escape. Kai fell in love with Cassandra and she fell in love with him after a short time they both came together she made him a better man and his siblings have all forgiven him. Joshua Parker was angry that everyone had forgiven his son that he out of anger killed everyone at Joe's and Alarics wedding including Kai, who still had vampire blood in his system and Joe who was pregnant. A few months later they found out that the Gemini Circle had transported Joe's twins into Cassandra and that she was not only pregnant with them but also with Kai's twins. After the children were born, Kai and Cassandra married and a few years later, with Damon's help, they, Kai and Alaric opened the Salvatore School for the young and gifted in honor of Stefan.17 years have passed since Klaus and Cassandra is the mother of wonderful children, is happily married with the love of her life and is the director of the Salvatore School. Everything was perfect until Alaric told her that they would have new students ...

✰✰✰

okay so i know this is a day too late but i got sick yesterday and still am i will try post chapters anyway so if you like it
LIKE AND COMMENT.

XOXO