𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦

(The return)

(The return)

"Hey everything ok Cass?"  Alaric asks me for the hundredth time in the last 15 minutes, "Alaric, I love you but you worry too much, I'm fine."  Alaric has been so worried about me in the last few days because of the new students and their families we are about to meet, he told me last week that they are coming today and it was the shock of my life.

Flashback

I was sitting at my desk filling out some papers when Alaric rushed into my office, out of breath, "Cass, I just got a call, a family wants to enroll their children here. They'll come next week." he said after he had calmed down. I didn't know what was wrong with that so I asked him what the problem was "Cass, it's the Mikaelson's they want to enroll their children including Hope here at the school so Klaus and Hayley's daughter." I didn't know what to say at first I thought I would never see him and his family again a small part of me wanted to burst into tears when I realized that I had no reason to. I am happily married, have wonderful children, a family and  am the headmistress of the Salvatore School so I pulled myself together and smiled "That's fine. I've started a new life, got married and I have kids that I absolutely love."

I only realized how the gate opened and people came in our direction when Alaric said my name. "Cass, you are here." And when I turned around they were standing there, the Mikaelson's and when Niklaus and I looked at each other, he smiled and said these two words that used to make my heart flutter.

"Hello Love"

                               ✰✰✰

So this is chapter one and I apologize for any grammatical errors so I hope you enjoy it. LIKE and COMMENT.

XOXO