𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

( Flash Forward )

( Flash Forward )

~ Olivia's Pov ~

It's Christmas! I can't belive it, it's been four months now since the Mikaelson's came back. My mom tries to stay as far away as she can from Klaus, who still hasn't stopped  trying to win my mother back. I think that for the twins it's the hardest, because Klaus found out they're his kids, but they don't care Kai is they're Dad but with Hope it was different. At first none of us talked to her or the twin boys, Benjamin and Alexander, we only talked to Sofia because we've known her since we were children not to forget that uncle Kol is Vicki's, Lucas and Joey's godfather. Joey and Abigail became fast friends with Freya and Keelins son Nik, who likes to cause as just as much mischief as Jo and Abi, through their friendship Jo and Abi got to know Hope, Alex and Ben a little bit better but we still weren't convinced. One of my best friends, Landon Kirby, got himself a little crush on Hope and decided to get to know her better and he told me all about it. Landon wanted me and her to get along, so for his sake I tried and surprisingly, it went well. After that I introduced her slowly to the family, my mother immediately welcomed her with open arms because for her Hope didn't do anything wrong, which is true. The twins didn't liked her at first but when my mother read her mind, she found out that Hope thinks she is a mistake, which she told the twins that in return made them rethink what they did and tried to get to know her. We got to meet Alex and Ben after a while, who weren't as bas as we thought. Now four months later, Mom and even Dad love Hope, Ben and Alex as if they were their children too and they even formed a frienship with Nik Parents, Vicki, Hope, Sofia, Lizzie, Josie and I are inseparable, Lucas, Henrik, Alex and Ben are the biggest troublemakers in school and Jo, Abi and Nok are causing so much mischief that my parents and Niks are having grey hair. But while Klaus and his whore of wolf cause problems it still went good. Right now I finished packing, because my parents decided we needed a break from all of this, by which she actually means she wants to get away from Klaus, so now we're packing and visiting family. I took my suitcase and went outside were the rest of my family already was, I saw my dad who tried to chat a snowflake with his mouth and my siblings who were laughing at him. My mom called us to get in the car, her and dad sit in the front seat, Henry, Vicki, and Lucas sat behind them, behind the sat me, Lizzie and Josie and behind us sat Jo and Abi.

"Everyone ready?" Mom asked

"Yes"

"Let's go"

"Finally" All of my siblings and me screamed and mom and dad laughed, mom stared the car,

"Good then let's go, New York is waiting."