𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(The Kids)

(The Kids)

Everyone immediately looked to the door only to see a bunch of children standing there with Alaric, who immediately went to Cassandra. "I'm sorry." But before Cassandra could say anything, all the children ran to her and started talking at the same time. Cassandra couldn't make out a word "Quiet." shouted Cassandra. "What the hell is going on?" The children all looked at each other before answering simultaneously "We're sorry Mom." A girl with honey-blonde hair stepped forward, "We're sorry, but Ric said you had to talk to us and then we saw that we were going to your office," a boy with black hair continued, "and we just come to you to the office when we're in trouble." Cassie gives her children a quick look and sighed, "Belive it or not, but this time you're not in trouble." All the children let out a sigh of relief "wait, if we're not in trouble then why are we here?" a girl with red hair, who was standing next to a girl who looked just like her, asked, they were twins. Cassie looked briefly at the Mikaelson's before she said to the children again, "As you know, we will have new students or rather we already have them." The children knew who their mother was talking about, they had talked about it a few days earlier and let's just say it like that, the children weren't so happy that the, as they called them, old ones were here again, they knew that their children had nothing to do with it, anyway they weren't happy. Cassandra saw the expressions on her children’s faces and said quickly, "Let’s introduce you to children, these are Alex, Ben, Hope, Sofia and Nik. Mikaelson's these are my children," Cassie pointed to a boy with blond hair and green eyes and a girl with honey-blonde hair and dark brown eyes "Henrik and Victoria, they are twins" Henrik had a small smile on his face while Victoria just looked like she was bored, Cassie looked at her briefly and then pointed to a boy and a girl with black hair  , both had dark brown eyes "these are Lucas and Olivia, they are also twins" Olivia just smiled while Lucas just put his hands in his pocket, Cassie just sighed and went on, she pointed to the two little girls with red hair and adorable  green eyes "that's Joey and Abigail and they're obviously twins too. The last two are Lizzie and Josie also twins." She pointed to a girl with blonde almost white hair and blue eyes and a girl with brown hair and brown hair. "They will show you your room while Ric is taking your parents out and when you are done they will bring you to him so that you can go home and pack your things first, you have no classes this week but you live yourselves in first, pack everything  and don't worry at the weekend and during the holidays you can stay at home, you can also visit them after school ends, so if you have any further questions, just come to the children, Ric, the other teachers or me." Cassie clasped her hands together "Then I'll say goodbye to you first and hope you settle in well." All the children said goodbye to Cassie and left her office until Cassie, Ric and the Mikaelson's were alone. All Mikaelson's looked at each other shortly before Klaus stepped forward "I think we have a lot to talk about, don't you think love."

❀❀❀

𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝖯𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌