𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

A/N because I know most of you don't read what writers write after the chapter so I have an Tiktok account now with all the Information you guys will need about my OCs. Name is multiversegirl16. Go check it out.

✩✩✩

(The cold behavior)

Cassandra looked at Klaus for a second before turning her back on him. "Alaric will Escort you out and explain the rest and a uniform will later be in Hopes dormitory." said Cassandra to the Mikaelson family. A couple of the Mikaelson's looked at each other because they couldn't understand why she is so cold to them. Klaus stepped forward "As I said before, I think we have to talk, love." and smiled. Oh his smile, how much Cassandra wants to knock it out of his face but she controlled herself "Ok first of all, don't call me love and secondly we have nothing to discuss, I clarified everything with you and Alaric takes care of the rest because I still have an appointment." The Mikaelson's looked at her in shock but still followed Alaric, who was already waiting for them at the door. The Mikaelson's followed him but Klaus stood briefly at the door and looked at Cassie, who didn't looked him, and left.

~Outside the gate~

Alaric stood in front of the Mikaelsons to explain the rest to them and to wait for the children. "Ok every family that is new here gets a SG - He is a guide who helps the children in school with the learning material or to find their way around the school, but he is also for the parents if they still have questions about the holidays or  when the children are allowed to go home etc. You will get to know your SG tomorrow. The SGs always come in the first week and pick up the students from home and bring them to each of their lessons and at the end drive them home again." finished Alaric. The Mikaelson's were unsure but Freya thought it was a good idea so everyone agreed. "Ok, that's it actually." Just as Alaric said that, the children showed up but some were missing. "Josie, Lizzie where are your siblings?" Josie replied, "They all had to do something, that's why we brought the others here, but we have to go to class now, sorry Dad." The Mikaelson's looked at each other in shock, but none of them said anything until Rebekha stepped forward and asked "Are these your kids?" "Of course we are his kids, or didn't you just hear how she called him dad" Lizzie was the one who said that and Josie nudged her with the elbow.  Alaric looked briefly to the girls and then back to the Mikaelson's "Yes, they are both my children so if there are no further questions I wish you a good day and your SG will probably be with you shortly before nine." With that, Alaric disappeared  just like Josie and Lizzie. The Mikaelson's all looked at each other again before them and their children disappeared.

✩✩✩

Hey guys look whos back, right this B**** (We want to keep it professional 😉). So I know it's been a long long time since I've last updated and I'm so sorry 😞 but there was this stress with school and then I got sick and then people thought I had Corona which is why I needed to go in quarantine but to my look I was negative. So here I am with the probably worst chapter ever but you all asked for it and I wanted to say thank you to the people who have followed me over the time and thanks to the understanding 😊. 

XOXO