𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹

(Meanwhile with the Children)

The Parker Forbes-Parker Kids show the Mikaelson Kids a bit of the school while Josie was explained everything "This is our last stop, the library next we are going to show you your dorms." While walking to the dorms you could feel the tension between the Forbes-Parker Kids and the Mikaelson Kids but the Mikaelson Kids didn't understand why the Forbes-Parker Kids, except Josie and Olivia, were so dismissive. Abigail and Joey seem to get along well with nik but they don't seem to like the older mikaelson kids all but sofia, she and victoria talked the whole time. Henrik stopped in the middle of the corridor "The boys sleep in the west wing and the girls in the east wing but the boys can't see theirs today because Lucas and I have something to do." Nik groaned as Abigail turned to him, "Don't worry your SG will definitely show you your Dorms next time." "Sorry what's a SG?" asked Hope. Lizzie groaned when she heard that, she just wanted to get away from here. Lucas turned to them "Ric has to tell your parents about the SG so you can ask them later because Henrik and I have to go now."

~east wing ~

The girls stop in front of a door "This is Hope's room and this is your room Sofia" Olivia said. Hope and Sofia went to their respective rooms while the boys followed. Hope and Sofia are amazed when they come out Sofia was the first to ask, "And this is where we will sleep?" "Occasionally yes" Joey replied. "Okay I have to go now I'm meeting someone and Liv you have to take the twins to their class." with that Victoria left. Olivia looked at the Mikaelson children apologetically, "Lizzie, Josie, you two have to please accompany her out?" Lizzie immediately denied, "No, no, no, why do we have to do that can't I bring Abi and Joe to their class and you and Josie walk them out?" Olivia just looked at her sister and raised her eyebrows until Lizzie groaned and agreed. As Olivia left with the twins, Josie and Lizzie turned to the Mikaelson children with a smile while Josie spoke to the them "That's it for today we hope you enjoyed it and see you again please follow us we bring you now to your parents." The Saltzman-Forbes twins led the way as the Mikaelson children all glance at each other before following.

✰✰✰

Hey my lovelies, yes I know it's been a long time since I have written to you and I'm very sorry but you guys forgive me because my apology gift is this Chapter not my best but it has to do for now I hope you all like it and good luck to not only the people in the Ukraine🇺🇦 but the people in Russia🇷🇺 as well because there are innocent people losing their life as well. LIKE AND COMMENT.

XOXO