𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

( The Truth )

( The Truth )

Hope and the other children, excluding James, sat by the stairs and listened in on the conversation their parents had.

"Ok, what was that earlier?" Freya asked Klaus after the children went upstairs.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Answered Klaus, who knew exactly what his sister was talking about but he didn't want to hear it.

"You guys knew her and don't deny it the way you've acted in their made it obvious that you do but she didn't seem to like you which means you've guys did something to her and I wanna know what." Freya was angry, the Salvatore School was the only supernatural school they've found that all children could went to and not to mention that the headmistress seems nice but she seems to hate her siblings for some reason, she doesn't want her siblings to ruin this chance just because of their parents. The Mikaelson's who knew Cassie had all different emotions about seeing her again but after Klaus now doesn't want to acknowledge the problem they were getting angry and Kol, who is Cassie best friend was probably the most angriest out of all them.

"Oh come on Nik why don't you tell her are you scared?" taunted Kol. Klaus glared at him but he didn't get a chance to talk.

"He slept with her." said Rebekha

"He met her when he was trying to break his curse, he fell in love with her and she with him it was real love you could see it, he'll they were so in love that they've gotten engaged but he had ruin it at some point." continued Rebekha. Now everybody listened in, the ones who didn't knew what happen where curious to what Klaus did even the children upstairs were now all interested most of all Hope who wanted to know what her father did so bad that the women he loved now hated him so much. Kol was the one who answered the question,

"He cheated on her with the wolf." He said with so mich disgust as everyone looked at Klaus and Hayley, most not surprised that he'd did that.

"Oh don't look at me like that ok I know what I did ok I live with this regret everyday I mean I still love her and that night with Hayley it was a mistake nothing more." replied Klaus but no one could say something because

"I'm a mistake." said the broken voice of Hope Mikaelson who stood at the stairs with her siblings and cousins behind her.

"No sweetheart I didn't mean it like that."

"Hope no" said Klaus and Hayley at the same time but Hope didn't listen, she didn't want to, she felt betrayed.

"No you lied all of you lied my hole life. I was a mistake, you cheated on someone," Hope said and looked at Klaus, "and you, you knew they were together but you still slept with him and ruined someone's relationship," at that she looked at her mother. Hope continued "I ruined someone's life how could you do this." Hope ran to her room with her siblings and cousins following her.