𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

(The new arrival)

(The new arrival)

When they got home everyone had mixed feelings about what had happened earlier that day, the kids were too excited to notice. When they were in the middle of the living room they suddenly heard footsteps from upstairs, whoever was upstairs came closer and everyone was ready to fight until, "I know that certain Families fight when they see each other but can we do that tommorow because I'm exhausted from my flight." The person who was speaking came down the stairs and when the Mikaelson's saw him they smiled, Rebekha was the first to run to the person and put her arms around him.

"My baby how are you? How was Paris? Have you met anyone?"

"Mom yes I'm fine, it was nice and no, the rest of the questions can wait until later I want to see my family again first." James interrupted his mother. Yep, you heard that right, that's James Mikaelson, the adopted son of Marcel Gerard and Rebekha Mikaelson. James was on a trip to Paris to find something there. His mother told him that his cousins ​​are going to a supernatural school and she wanted him to go too. James thought he might check it out and packed his stuff.

"Son" Marcel went to his son and hugged him

"Are you alright?" James just nodded, don't get him wrong James loves his father but he was just closer to his mother.

Everyone hugged James and talked to him asking about his time in Paris until Freya told the kids it was time for bed. The older Mikaelson's thought that all of their children were in bed so Freya thought now was the time to speak about a serious topic unaware that they were being overheard and that it was going to cause big problems as a result.

❀❀❀

𝖱𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝖵𝗈𝖾𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝗌

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻

"He broke her heart in the worst way you could break a woman's heart. I can understand why she hates him."