Again

2 days had passed since the last time Bright saw Win. He was kind of relieved that Win didn't come back, Bright didn't think he could handle seeing him again.

Bright was currently at his university. He had one more class to go to before he left to go to his job.

He spent the whole day thinking of Win. He felt mixed emotions throughout the whole interaction. Bright use to think if he ever saw him again hed go off on him, scream at him, cuss him out.

They had been through so much together but Win threw that all away. Bright was angry but he wasn't as angry as he thought hed be when he saw Win. Instead, he felt himself worrying about him.

Win never smoked or did any type of drugs, he only drank depending on the occasion, and he wasn't someone who liked being out after dark.

Why was he on that side of town?

After having his lunch break, Bright made his way back to class. He had one more left before he went home to go sleep.

While he was walking he saw a black Porsche parked on the sidewalk. It looked suspicious but Bright didn't think much of it until the door opened.

There in front of his eyes, he saw the person who kept running through his mind all day.

Bright gulped and turned away to walk faster.

He almost made it to the corner until a shout stopped him.

"BRIGHT!"

Bright stopped his movements and turned around to look and see people staring at him and Win. He blushed and avoided their stares to walk towards Win.

"Why the fuck are you here" He whispered. His tone was angry and his eyes were filled with the same emotion.

It didn't matter if Bright couldn't stop thinking of Win. He still didn't want to see him or be around him.

"I just want to talk, please," Win begged

"What makes you think I want to talk to you?" Bright remarked.

Win sighed and closed his eyes to then looked down.
"I know you may not want to talk but I really just want to make sure you're okay" Win then looked back up to Bright with hope fullness in his eyes.

Bright looked around and saw people were still staring at them, feeling embarrassed, he looked back to Win.

"Fine, but not here."

Win grinned and nodded his head.
"That's fine"

"I'm in my last class right now. Meet me back here by 1 sharp. If you're not here we won't be speaking " Bright asserted

Win smiled wider and shook his head.
"Don't worry I'll be here"

Bright nodded and turned to walk away until he felt someone grab his wrist. He turned around to look at Win.

"Thank you," He said.

Bright nodded and walked away.

                                  •

It was 12:55 when Bright was let go from his class. He couldn't help but feel nervous. He hadn't had a conversation with Win in almost a year, and the last one they had ended in a disaster.

Bright slowly made his way to the same spot where Win was waiting last time. As he was about to turn the corner he heard girls giggling.

He walked a little slower and peaked his head out. There he saw 3 girls crowding around Win. Bright could tell the boy was uncomfortable but was trying to be nice.