Im

Smut bitchesss😝😝.

Bright didn't understand how he had gotten into this position. All they did was wake up and now here he was, handcuffed to a bed butt naked as Win was bouncing on his dick.

He didn't want to admit it but Bright was loving every second of this. He missed the way Win moaned and whined for him, the look of pleasure he would have on his face whenever they made love. Even if the scene right now didn't seem as Bright was consenting, Bright could feel his heart flutter and long for Win.

"Fuck" Win moaned "you like this Bright? You missed the way my ass feels"

Bright threw his head back as he let out a loud groaned.

"Fuck Win" He growled.

Bright wanted nothing more than to have the handcuffs removed, he wanted to touch the younger, to feel him in his arms again.

Bright started thrusting into him with Wins grinding, causing Win to let out more lewd sounds.

"Mhm Bright, yes, keep doing that" Win whined.

Bright was pulling on the cuffs wanting to be released. He opened his eyes and was met with Wins lust-filled ones.

"Want to touch me?" Win asked with a devilish smirk on his face as he slows down his movements.

Win then leaned in the kiss the corner of Brights mouth.

"Tell me, Bright" Win whispered, "Did you miss me?"

They both stopped moving as they stared into each others eyes. Win caressed Bright's cheek as he waited for his answer.

Bright didn't know what to say, of course, he missed him a lot. He was the only thing he thought about for months, the person he cried over for months. Bright barely left the house, hung out with friends, or took care of himself.

But was it okay to tell Win? Would he laugh at him?

"Did you miss me?" Bright finally muttered out.

Win paused for a second then leaned his foreheads on Brights as he closed his eyes.

"So much.." Win breathed out "I missed you so much, Bright"

Bright could see a tear fall from Wins eyes and could feel the sincerity in Wins answer. It made Bright feel guilty for dismissing his feelings.

He knew how much Wins Dad company meant to him, and how much Win wanted to work in it.

It just hurt that Win would really choose that over their relationship. It made Bright feel like he was nothing more than a piece of meat to have until something better came along.

The two had known each other for 3 years and dated for almost 2. Bright was just angry how Win could throw that relationship away just like that, without a proper goodbye.

"Win" Bright called out softly.

Win looked up into Brights eyes and Bright could see the younger relax.

"Take the cuffs off, please?" Bright could see the hesitation and fear in Wins eyes and began to panic.

"I won't run" Bright quickly said "I just wanna touch you. Let me touch you"

Win bit his lips and slowly went into the draw besides the dresser to take out a small key, he then went to Bright's cuffs and unlocked them. Bright let out a relieved sigh and brought his arms down to gently massage his now bruised wrist.

Bright looked up and Win and smiled softly as he pulled the younger closer to him.

"I shouldn't be forgiving you thus easy" Bright whispered against Win's lips.

Win pouted and held Bright closer as he stared down at Bright's lips.

"I'm sorry" Win mumbled "I didn't mean to hurt you, I just love you so much. I don't know what id do without you, Bright"

Bright closed his eyes and rested his head on Win's neck. He breathed in Win's natural scent of vanilla.

Bright started to rub circles on Win's waist, sending shivers down the youngers spine.

"B-Bright" Win whimpered

Bright then started to gently kiss Win's neck and shoulders, looking for the boy's sweet spot. Win then let out a loud moan which let Bright know he found it. He stayed on that same spot, kissing and sucking it, making Win grip Brights shoulder.

Win, still being connected to Bright, started to grind back on to Bright. Making both boys let out breathy groans.

Win started to move faster when he felt Bright squeeze his ass.

"Fuck" Win screeched

In a swift move, Bright flipped them over while still connected. He started thrusting in and out of Win in a fast pace. Win gripped the sheets as he threw his head back, enjoying the way Bright filled him up.

"Yea! Bright- fuckk" Win started chaotically moaning out incoherent words.

Win wanted nothing more than to kiss Bright, but he wasn't sure if Bright would be up for it. Win basically forced Bright into have sex with him.

Bright looked up to stare at Win's fucked out state. His mouth was open as he let out his sensual moans, his hair was sticked to his forehead, sweat running down his now marked neck, and his face was red as a cherry.

Bright felt himself get harder as he stared at Win and started thrusting into him faster.

"Ahhh" Win mewld

"You like that" Bright asked as he sucked his earlobe

"Yes, I like it so much- shit" Win responded.

Bright held on to Win's waist tighter and pulled their bodies  closer together as he continues to thrust in a fast pace.

"Mhm Win" Bright moaned in the boy's ear "I forgot how good it feels to be inside you"

Win brought his hands up to tangle them in Brights hair and began to kiss the corner of his mouth and neck, staying away from his lips.

Bright noticed how the younger hadn't kissed him yet and frowned. Bright moved his face and connected their lips together and kissed Win passionately. The win was shocked at first but soon gave in and kissed back.

After a few more thrust both boys felt a familiar knot in their stomach and Win started the move with Brights thrust, waiting for his orgasm to hit.

"Im- fuck I'm gonna come" Bright stated.

"Me too- ahhh"

Both boys soon came causing them to let out countless moans. Bright slowed down his thrust as he came down from his high.

Soon they both we still as they held on to each other and catches their breaths.

Win was the first to calm down and looked at Bright, waiting for him to say something.

Bright felt the Wins gaze and looked at him and smirked.

"You wanna go back to sleep or shower?" He asked as he brought his hand up to sweep Win's hair out his eyes.

"Can we stay like this?" win asked in a tiny voice. Bright chuckled and layed down beside Win to then Bright him to his chest.

"We'll talk when we wake up"

Win nodded and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Bright.

I love you Bright and ill never let you go