ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Authors Note 💕.

••×•×•×וו•×ווווווווו•×••×•×••

So, this book is over, and im mad that it took so long to finish but that's my fault 😞.

Anyways while I was supposed to be working on this book I ended up started another one. Right now it's in my drafts and im not sure if I wanna release it now though because I start school in like 2 days 😖.

Anyways I have up to like 5 chapters already done on there.

I want it to be another short story but depending on how well it does I may make it longer than 20 chapters.

To all the new readers and old ones again I thank you for sticking by me through my journey of writing.

I've been into BL for about 2-3 years now and I've enjoyed it so much.

BrightWin wasn't the couple that I wanted to start writing about but I did enjoy their friendship and love for each other so I said why not.

Now in the future, I may start writing about other ships (just to warn you all)

I love BrightWin but I want to do something new for a change.

I'll still continue to write and try my hardest with updating you all on the books im coming up with.

Again I said before that I wanted a total of like 7 books for the new year so im not going to give up yet.

I have been feeling unmotivated but I will continue for all of you

I have been feeling unmotivated but I will continue for all of you. Thank you for reading and making some of my books popular. Love you all💕💕💕💕.