For

"Can you fucking stop this already!?" Bright yelled.

"What do you mean?" Win asked with innocent eyes.

Bright groaned as he threw away a half-filled bottle of Orange Juice.

"Since I've woken up there has been no hot water, clean towels, or toothpaste around anywhere. Not only that my suitcase was in the basement, the food you cooked was cold and the orange juice isn't even orange juice, it's water with mac and cheese powder mixed into it"

Win smirked as he sipped his coffee. He then calmly placed it down as he walked towards a furious Bright.

"Why are you blaming me?" Win questioned "The hot water doesn't come on until 8 and you woke up around 7. All the towels had been used because of the mess we've been making. Your suitcase has been in the basement since we got here it's just that you have been wearing my clothes-" Bright rolled his eyes as he continued to listen " you taking too long in the morning is why the food was cold when you got here, and the Orange Juice that was just a small prank" Win concluded.

Win smiled as he walked back to take another sip of his coffee. Bright glared at him to then speak.

"Are you really gonna act like this for the rest of the day? I'm sorry that we fucked and I can't get straight back into a relationship with you, Win. But that's because of all the shit you have put me through, how can you expect me to trust you the same after what you did to me, how you made me felt. You're going to have to just give it time." Bright argued.

"BUT I WANT YOU NOW!" Win screamed.

He then threw his mug in the sink causing a loud crash sound. Win walked out of the kitchen to their room and slammed the door.

Bright sighed and walked to the sink to pick up the broken pieces of the mug.

Why does he have to make things so difficult? He knows we are going to need time...why rush? Why act like this?

Once done, Bright walked upstairs to stop at the door. He could hear Win crying from the outside and he felt a pain in his heart form. Bright never liked seeing Win upset or hearing him cry. Taking a deep breath Bright grabbed the handle to then slowly push the door open.

He looked and saw a big blob on the bed, he could clearly hear Win's cries and walked closer.

"Win?" Bright whispered and sat on the bed.

"Don't." Win replied "If you're not interested in being with me just be honest, Bright. I dont have time for these games."

Bright moved himself fully on the bed and wrapped his arms around Win.

"It's not like that, Win. I just- we just need time" Bright explained.

Win brought his head out from under the covers to then turn around and face Bright.

"I haven't seen you in almost a year Bright! That's enough time"

Bright chuckled Softly As He stared into Wins eyes. He knew when Win wouldn't understand why they needed time, but he also knew that Win would have to eventually give in if he wanted to be together.
"Win, that's not what I mean and you know that," Bright said

Win looked away to then pout. He knew Bright was right but he couldn't help the fact that he was still in love with the older and wanted to go back to what they were like before he had to leave.

"Fine" Win mumbled.

Bright smiled and kissed Win's forehead.

"Now that we got that out of the way...can you tell me if all the stuff you said this morning is true?" Bright asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Win sheepishly smiled and scooted closer to Bright.

"The truth is....after you fell asleep last night I turn the hot water off, removed all the towels and toothpaste, then threw your suitcase down the basement states"

Bright couldn't help but laugh at Wins words. He knew their relationship was toxic and that Win had the tendency to throw fits when he was angry.

"Next time, could you at least leave the Orange Juice out of it" Bright teased.

Win giggled the gave Bright a small kiss on his temple.

"What do you wanna do today?" Win asked after some minutes.

"Well, tomorrow is our last day here, how about we go grocery shopping?"

Win made a disgusted look and moved out of Bright's embrace.

"Grocery shopping!?" Win shouted "How the fuc-"

"No cursing, baby" Bright deepened his voice and placed a finger over Win's lips.

Win stayed silent as he stared at Bright. He gulped to then shake his head.

Bright smile and took his finger off Wins lips to then place his hand on to of Wins waist, pulling him closer.

"Why do want to go grocery shopping?" Win asked sadly

"Because since youre going to be around more often, I guess I'll have to go back to cooking for you" Bright answered cheerfully. "We don't have any groceries here and I have none at home. "

Win's cheeks began to warm up and a shy smile plastered on his face. He left out a small "oh" before he buried himself back in the covers.

"Well can we go after this nap?" Win asked.

Bright wrapped his arms around the younger and made himself comfortable.

"Yes, love"

××××××××

I'm sooooo sorry I've been gone guys😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Forgive me for I have sinned.

It's a short chapter but don't worry, I'll be back to update for you lovelies💞💞💞💞.

Please vote and enjoyyyyy❤.