Know

To his back, Bright groaned as he woke up, he turned to stretch only to his a hard surface. He turned to see Win peacefully sleepy beside him.

The night before Bright tried to protest about them sleeping in the same bed, but Win wouldn't go down without a fight. So Bright did the only thing he could do when it came to Win, give in.

Bright look towards the clock and saw it was 7:30.

Why do I always have to be such an early bird?

Bright closed his eyes to try and go back to sleep, he soon felt a hand wandering around on his body. Bright jolts awake to try and move only to be held down.

"Win. Stop." Bright growled.

"Remember how you always got a morning wood when we sleep together" Win rasped out.

Bright took in a deep breath and grabbed Win's hand to then turn around.

"We aren't together anymore, Win" Bright told

Win smiled and moved himself closer to then place his hand on Bright hard member.

Bright internally groaned. This was true, every time they slept together Bright was always the one to wake up with a boner.  it wasn't because he had a wet dream or anything, it just seemed as if Win had magical powers.

"Win, let go. I'm not doing this with you" Bright tried to remove the youngers hand but Win just held it tighter.

"Fuck" Bright whispered "Win this isn't some fucking game, let go!"

"No"

Win moved and pushed Bright down on his back, placing himself on top of him. Win then moved Brights hands to the bed railing cuffing them up.

How does he keep doing this shit?

"I want you, Bright" Win whispered in Bright's ear.

Bright bit his lip to hold back a moan. His body was used to Wins, he couldn't help his reactions.

"Can I have you?" Win asked.

He then started grinding down on Bright as he left open mouth kisses on his neck.

"W-Win stop" Bright mewled.

"Mhm, but you feel so good" Win started grinding harder "Fuck, I want you now"

Win started undressing his clothes making Bright panic and thrash around.

"Win. I'm serious STOP!"

In a flash, Win was already naked and was staring down at Bright with lust-filled eyes.

"Don't worry Bright you'll feel better, I promise."

Win tore Brights T-shirt, exposing his well-defined abs, Win licked his lips as he ran his hands down Bright's chest. He then brought his hands to Bright's waistband, pulling down his underwear.

Bright moaned as he felt the cold air hit his leaking member. Bright closed his eyes and laid his head back to the pillow.

There's no way to get out of this

Win smiled at the reaction. He then leaned to open a draw bringing out a new bottle of lube.

Bright paid attention to Win's actions, watching his every move.

Win noticed and felt ecstatic, loving how Bright's attention was on him.

"Wanna watch me prep myself, baby?" Win said seductively

All Bright could do was stare. He knew they shouldn't be doing this, he knew once they went all the way Bright would be stuck in this hole with Win again.

Win smirked as he rubs the lube over his two fingers and lifted himself. Bright looked away but Win brought his finger to his chin to make his face towards him again.

"Pay attention love, I want you to see"

Bright parted his lips as he watched Win insert his first finger in. Win threw his head back as he let out a soft moan. He moved his finger in and out slowly, letting more sensual sounds leave his lips.

Win moved forward next to Bright's ear and added another finger.

"Mhm Bright" Win moaned "I wish it was your fingers inside me like this...ahh...I can't wait to have your dick"

Wins pace fastens and he bites Bright's earlobe.

"Bright" Win whines "fuck fuck fuck"

Bright closes his eyes as he listening to Win's lewd sounds, he finds himself missing the way Win would moan his name, the way he begged for him, and Wins naughty behavior.

"Win" Bright softly moaned.

Win smiled hearing it and knew it was time. Win took his fingers out and grabbed the lube once again, layering Brights member with it.

"Fuck, it's been so long" Win announced.

Win positioned himself to then push down on Brights cock roughly. Both boys groaned loudly as pleasure was consuming them both.

"Fuck Win!" Bright shouted

A/N: Smut? Or no smut?