Sorry

Bright groaned as he pressed Win's body up against the shower wall. Both boys were heavily breathing as Bright pounded into Win's captivity.

They were in their 3rd round. Bright didn't know what happened but he couldn't keep his hands off Win, he had missed the younger so much and missed what it was like to be wanted.

"Bright....im close.." Win moaned.

After a few more thrust both Bright and Win released at the same time. As they caught their breaths, Bright slowly let go of Win's thighs and let his feet hit the shower floor.

They stood in silence as the warm water hit their skin. Win looked up to stare at Bright's dazed state.

"Y-You okay," Win asked.

Bright shook his head, yes to then look up and stare at Win. Bright didn't know what to say, he didn't think he would've given in to Win this easily or quickly. Bright knew eventually he would, but he figured it would have been after a month or so.

"Let's.... let's just finish showering" Bright suggested and dropped his hands from Win's waist to then turn into the water. Win frowned and got out of the shower.

"I'll go in after you"

Bright didn't say anything and continued to wash himself.

~after their showers~

Bright was in the living room silently watching a random show on TV. Win was at the dining room table on his laptop looking through some files.

Win had buried himself in work to avoid talking to Bright. He wasn't sure what was going through his head but it seemed like all that they did for the past couple of hours, Bright seemed to regret it.

Win's heart was hurting from the silence and wish they could talk like Bright said they would.

Bright sighed and glanced over to Win who was working on his computer. Bright wasn't sure what to do. Yes he missed Win, yes he enjoyed what they did, and yes he doesn't regret it.

But he couldn't trust Win anymore. What if they agreed to try again to move forward, but Win leaves again, or does something to break trust for the 2nd time. Bright was scared. 

Bright was brought back from his thoughts when he heard Win sit down next to him. He looked over and saw Win already staring at him

"Y-Yes?" Bright cleared his throat and grabbed the remote to mute the TV.

"Is this just sex to you?" Win bluntly asked

Bright's eyes widen a little as he stared at the younger. He had already forgotten how straightforward the boy can be.

"What?" Was all Bright could mutter out.

Win sighed and moved closer to Bright

"We haven't had the conversation you said we were going to have, all we've been doing is having sex. So im asking is this sex or are we going to be able to work something out?"

Bright furrowed his eyebrows to then look away and stare at his lap. Bright didn't know what this was or what would happen, it was all just at the moment.

"I...I don't know Win" Bright Whispered

"You don't know?" Win scoffed "How do you not know, Bright!? I love you, im in love with you. Youre the only man I've been with and the only man I want to be with. Why would you willingly have sex with me just to not know what we are going to do about our relationship?"

Bright started to get slightly irritated. Not at Win, but himself. He knew having sex was a bad idea but still went with it anyway. Even if they start of it was against his will, he gave in and continued. Now he's stuck in a situation he wasn't sure how to get out of.

"I can't answer that question, Win. " Bright replied "I know I continued it but it was because I missed you. Even though I enjoyed it a part of me still doesn't trust your word. You've gone back on it too many times"

Win pinched the bridge of his nose as he let out a small groan. Win knew this would happen but he couldn't hold back either, he had missed Bright so much and craved for him.

Before Bright could get another word in, Win slipped himself onto his lap.

"What're you doing?" Bright asked.

Win grabbed Brights hands and draped them around his waist to then stare back into his eyes.

"Can we keep doing this then?" Win queried "I don't want to spend the rest of this trip without you inside of me"

Win leaned down to lay small kisses on Bright's neck.

"Win" Bright called out softly

But Win didn't stop, he kept going leaving a trail of kisses from Bright's neck to jawline. Win moved his hand to place it over Bright's crotch, he started palming him through his pants.

"Fuck, Win" Bright moaned.

Win couldn't focus at the point, all he wanted to do was make Bright feel good. Even if he didn't want to.

Win soon crashed his lips on the others and they went into a heated kiss. Bright squeezed Win's waist as he slid his tongue inside of his mouth.

                                    ×

win was laid out on the bed as Bright went into the bathroom. He soon came out of the bathroom with a damped wash rag.

"Do you need any pain medicine?" Bright asked as he wiped Win down.

"No, I like the pain" Win smirked.

Bright froze for a second to stare at Win then got back to cleaning.

After both of them were cleaned up they settled in bed together. It was silent and they weren't touching. Bright felt as if they had shifted into some sort of awkward tension.

Win let out a sigh and turned to his side, having his back face Bright.

Bright started fidgeting with his fingers, he didn't want Win to be mad at him. He hated whenever Win was angry that's when he would become pettier than he already was.

"I'm sorry, Win" Bright whispered

"Say sorry tomorrow when I wake up" Win mumbled back.

Bright rolled his eyes and shifted to his side. Both boys knew they wanted to be close to each other but they also knew what would come if they decide to do so.

One would be happy with the end result while the other would be hurt in the end.

×××××××××××

Sorry you guys, I've been on a break because of school work. He is a short chapter for you today I hope you enjoy it. 

Enjoy and please vote 🥰🥰🥰🥰.