You

As Bright sat in the car he was wondering if his decision was a good idea or not. He made sure to think it through carefully before he answered. But was it the right one?

Before he could think anymore the car door open, in came a giggling Win as he started the car.

"Are you ready?" Win asked as he put his seatbelt on.

"Yeah, did everything fit in the truck?" Bright thought he might as well be nice since he'll be stuck with Win for 3 days.

"Yup" he answers with a pop sound with the P in the end.
"Let's go then"

The road seemed to be more clear today as fewer cars were driving. The ride was silent except for the light jazz that was lowly playing on the radio.

Bright kept his hands in his lap and eyes outside his Window. He was going over everything that could happen with them being on this trip.

Bright wasn't even sure why he agreed to it but he knew he would've been here anyway.

Win was crazy in many ways, but not the dangerous kind. Win always treated Bright well, maybe not when they broke up, but throughout the relationship, Win was nothing but soft and kindhearted.

Win always made sure Bright ate regularly, finished schoolwork, and was healthy. Bright knew he wasn't afraid of Win, just only when he was angry.

Bright knew all the buttons to push, and he was hoping to push some so Win could leave him alone.

Bright knew they could never get back together because it would never be the same as it was before.

                                   •

2 hours later the boys arrived at Win's private summer house. Bright looked from the window and was impressed with how modern the actual house was.

The place was huge and you could see how nice it looked on the inside as well because of the large windows.

"You ready?" Win asked while he unbuckled his seat belt.

Bright simply nodded and began to get out of the car. He walked to the trunk, to then open it and take the bags out.

Win came running up along to grab Brights wrist.

"You don't need to do that." He said

"Win, I can carry my own bags. I don't need anyone else to do it for me" Bright defended

"I know but we are here for a vacation, I want us to just chill"

There was a look in Win's eyes Bright knew too well: determination. Win wouldn't let this up and Bright knew that. He let out a long sigh and turned around to walk towards the house.

Bright slowly opened the door to take a look around. The place was gorgeous Bright concluded. The wooden titles on the ground, white leather furniture, the chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and the homey vibe that the place gave off.

"You like it?" Bright turned around to see Win smiling as he was rolling in 2 suitcases and 3 other smaller bags.

"It's nice." Bright mumbles "where are our rooms?"

Win smirked to then close the door and walk next to Bright.

"You mean our room" Win corrected

Bright furrowed his eye brows to then take his suitcase from Wins hands.

"We didn't agree to share rooms, Win. I said id come and we could talk. That's it." Bright spat.

Win frowned to then walk closer to Bright and place his hand on top of the olders.

"Do you really want to argue right now, Bright? Because we both know I always get what I want"

Bright gulped as he stared into the eyes of his ex-boyfriend. This is exactly why he shouldn't have agreed. The same thing happened when he basically kidnapped him almost 2 years ago.

"Win. We don't need to sleep in the same bed or room" Bright wasn't going down without a fight either.

Win licked his lips and started shoving Bright backwards until he hit the sofa, and fell sitting down. Win chuckled as he sat on Bright's lap.

"Win!?" Bright tried to shove the younger one off of him but Win had already grabbed his hands. Next thing Bright knew he was being handcuffed to the sofa.

There was a latch attached to the back that Win easily tied his hands to.

Bright shook his head in disbelief and looked back at Win.

"What the fuck Win!??" Bright yelled.

"Why are you always so hard to tame" Win whispered in Bright's ear.

Bright felt as Wins hands traveled over his body. Starting with his stomach to his shoulders.

"Fuck, did you start working out more?" Win said in an amused tone "I can feel your abs. "

Win started unbuttoning Brights shirt.

"S-Stop" Bright started to thrash around. But it was too late, Win had already torn Brights shirt open.

"Damn" Win whispered under his breath as he stared at Bright.
"Don't worry baby, im going to make sure you feel good too"

Win smiled and leaned in to start leaving butterfly kisses all over Win's chest. His hands went to Bright member and he started teasing him through his clothes.

"Mhm, Win" Bright groaned.

He knew they needed to stop and that this couldn't happen. But Win was a hard person to argue with when his mind was set on something. Bright didn't want to fall back into this hole with the younger because he knew once they had sex, he could never get rid of Win again.

"Baby it's okay" Win started sliding down off of brights lap to then pulled down his pants and underwear.

"Win don't!"

"But I've missed the way you've tasted" Win cried. "And im going to get what I want"

Win took Bright's whole length placing it in his mouth.

"FUCK!" Bright moaned.

Bright hadn't had any sexual encounters since the two had broken up. And he hated the way he was reacting.

"Mhm, how long has it been Bright?"

Bright groaned as a response as he felt Win slide his tongue over his tip. To then suck harder.

"S-Shit Win" Bright mewled. Win loved how vocal the older was being, he always had.

As a few more sucks Bright finally released into. Bright, being exhausted, went limp and fell into a deep slumber.

Win looked up to eye the older and smiled while he placed his member back in his pants.

"Youre not getting away this time"