Also

Bright laid silently in his bed as he stared at Win's unconscious body. He was sleeping peacefully in Brights arms.

Moments like this are what Bright loved the most with Win. When they were calm, not arguing, or worrying about his Dad.

Bright smiled sadly at the memories from when they were younger. So much pain all because Win's father was a homophobic man.

Bright remembered thinking once they graduated high school everything would have been different, but it wasn't. Win's father always had so much power over his son. Win always wanted to make him proud and show him that he was worth something. But in Bright's opinion Wins father didn't deserve any of it.

Even before both boys came out to their families, Win's father was barely around for Win. He remembers the times Win would come to his house crying over the petty arguments his Dad would start, the lack of affection he showed Win even when people were around, the verbal abuse Win would endure, the time's Win would have to spend nights away from his house because Mr. Metawins temper would lead to bruises on Win's pale skin.

Bright frowned just at the memory of the first time he saw Wins face covered in cuts and bruises.

Bright, still being deep in thought, didn't see Win slowly starting to wake up. Win fluttered his eyes open to see the huge frown on his lover's face and pouted.

He moved up a bit to lay a kiss on Brights cheek.

"Why are you frowning?" Win asked as he rubbed his eyes.

Brights frown turned into a small smile as he snuggled closer to Win.

"It's nothing, baby.  Did you sleep well?"

Win nodded still feeling a wave of sleepiness. He yawned a little before he stretched and made his way out of the bed and to the bathroom.

Bright stayed in bed daydreaming.

When Win came back from the bathroom he saw the older staring off into space and pouted.

He slowly made his way to the bed and sat on Bright's lap.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong or am I gonna have to fuck it out of you?" Win teased as he played with Brights hair.

Bright slightly blushed and looked around the room to avoid Win's eyes.

"It's nothing I promise. I just keep thinking about the past." Bright lied

Win rolled his eyes to then start attacking Brights neck with love bites and hickies.

Bright moaned and held Win at his hips.

"B-Baby?"

"I said id fuck it out of you Bright" Win rasped "Tell me or ill tie you down again"

Win moved his hands from Bright's shoulder to his boxers and started palming Bright.

Bright through his head back. It was hard for him to focus or answer Win with all the pleasure he was getting. A part of him didn't mind being tied down while Win bounced on his dick, but he knew Win had amazing stamina and would go on for hours.

"O-Okay ill t-tell you" Bright breathed out.

Win stopped his movements and looked Bright in his eyes.

"What's wrong," He asked again.

"I was thinking about your Dad" Bright admitted

"Why were you thinking about him" Win asked with a frown.

"It's just...you went through so much with him because of our relationship that he ended up being the reason why we ended in the first place. And now you're back, which isn't half bad, but it doesn't take away the fact that other things may come between us again...im just scared we'll meet someone crazier than your father" Bright hid his face in Win's shoulder, embarrassed by his words.