𝖼𝗁. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ✓

❝ FUCK (OFF) ❞

FUCK (OFF)

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

If there's one thing Katsuki knows about you the most, it's your daily routines. That's why he can predict you easily like what you'll be up to or what you would like to do.

And he knows you crave milk and oreos every afternoon.

Just in cue, he received a message from you.

Wife
Katsukiiii

Wife
I'll be home early todaaaay

Wife
I'm craving for oreos and
miillkk

Wife
But I think we're out of
milk lol

Wife
I chugged them all at 3 am
I think

Wife
Would you mind speeding
to the convenience store to
buy a new carton of milk?

Wife
Thaaankk youuuu

Wife
Say hi to Kacchan for me

Husband
Fuck you.

Wife
Aww i love you toooo

Katsuki immediately stood up from watering the plants on the balcony and went to the bedroom to get some money to buy you your carton of milk.

A fortified one. He thought, walking on the sidewalk while getting greetings from his neighbors.

Ting!

Wife
I'm almost home!

"That quick?!"

While screaming his battle cry, he used his quirk to travel faster to the convenience store. The old ladies were giggling while watching your husband race with the air.

After arriving at the store, he quickly went to the beverages and took three cartons of milk before placing it on the counter harshly.

"1,800 yen. Do you need a plastic?" The guy on the counter said who immediately shivered after meeting Katsuki's killer stares.

"I have a fucking ecobag here." Katsuki said coldly. "We have to fucking save the turtles." He dangerously murmured, making the guy on the counter nod in fear.

"P-please come back again!" The guy said since it's a part of his work but Katsuki just tch'ed before exiting the convenience store with the ecobag on his shoulder and his hands inside his pockets.