𝖼𝗁. 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

PRESS CON
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Good morning!" You cheerfully greeted. "Good morning, Y/n." Masaru greeted back from the living room while reading his daily newspaper.

"Good morning, dad. Where's mom and Katsuki?" You asked while going down the stairs.

"Oh, Mitsuki's bothering your husband in the kitchen. Please stop them 'cause I really can't." Masaru half begged as you started hearing inaudible yelling from Katsuki's favorite part of the house.

"Good morning mom." You greeted Mitsuki after entering the kitchen. "Whatcha doing here?"

"I'm just shocked, Y/n! I mean, my son just fucking woke up early to make everyone's breakfast, EVERYONE'S!" Mitsuki emphatically said, with shock, adoration and confusion visibly writen on her face.

You suddenly remembered the times that you lingered here at the Bakugou's, that whenever Katsuki cooks breakfast, he only cooks yours and his, so his mom still had to cook a separate breakfast for her and her husband.

You just smiled at Mitsuki before hugging Katsuki's waist from behind. "Good morning, husband." You lovingly said.

"Good morning wife." He greeted, more like grunted while frying bacons. "You should take a bath, I'll follow you there."

"Okay then. I love you."

"Mhmm I love you too."

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

Katsuki did followed you to the bathroom and took a bath with you after cooking breakfast. After bathing each other, you picked some formal clothes to wear.

You're wearing a semi-formal burgundy one-shoulder top and a high waist palazzo, paired with a pair of silver heels. You just let your hair down and wore some simple accessories. You're not there to impress anyone but you just want to look nice for your husband.