𝖼𝗁. 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒

a/n: before proceeding, please do take note (AGAIN) that katsuki and y/n have made love

a/n: before proceeding, please do take note (AGAIN) that katsuki and y/n have made love. YET, they have never been involved in coitus. yes, it is different. thank you! ^^

italic dialogues are spoken in a different language.

HEROES GALA
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Please tell me we're not going... please tell me we're not going... PLEASE tell me we're not going..." You whined in repeat while hugging your husband from behind.

You have your face buried on his back while you lean your weight on him. He hasn't complained ever since, but he was too busy fixing your clothes for tonight that he just ignored you.

All thanks to Katsuki's hotness, your excitement for the gala disappeared like magic and instead, your anticipation all went to your husband.

"Attention on me please?" You begged like a pussy with the most cutesy act you could come up on spot. "Let's stay here, please? Puh-lease?"

Of course your husband could never resist that. You knew. That's why you did it. "Y/n. Let's not be stubborn okay? You can always have me."

You flew a little bit to reach your husband's ears and whispered to him what you're feeling at the moment. You then grinned when you saw how his face turned all red.

"Y/n..." Katsuki threatened with a shaking voice.

You just made a small hmp, giving up on him. "Fine. I'll get ready for the gala." You sassily said and marched to the bathroom.

You even banged the door close just to let him know you're sulking.

"That woman," Katsuki mumbled while massaging his temple.

He continued preparing the things the two of you will be needing for tonight. Like your gown, his tuxedo, the shoes, your make-up, the invitation, everything.

Katsuki even ironed the clothes. And just as he was busy ironing his tux, you went out of the bathroom wearing only a towel crown and your bathrobe.

"Y/n, I can hear the water dripping on the floor. At least go out of the bathroom after drying yourself for a bit." Katsuki said calmly with his eyes on the iron.

You hummed and leaned on the wall with your arms crossed. "How about I milk you dry?" You bluntly said with a smirk.

Your eyes that were flicking mischievously met Katsuki's rubies.