𝖼𝗁. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❝ REUNION ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

REUNION
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

You and your husband just got home after a long cold grocery at the mall. Everyone was staring and greeting the two of you but never even dared to approach per Katsuki's request. The two of you went on different ways after going in together.

You went to the supermarket to buy some tequila, spices, fruits (specifically lemon), vanilla and etcetera.

While Katsuki went to the flower shop to buy flowers and fixatives and went to another store to buy some essential oils.

And you guys accidentally (very unplanned) met in a store that sells pots and bottles. You even teased your husband that it must be fate and asked for his number like you're a stranger, enough to make him scoff in irritation.

Well, you looked adorable to him anyways.

You bought 17 suave glass bottles while Katsuki bought 6 fancy-looking ceramic pots with their lids before going back home.

The two of you wasted your own money to buy these as your Christmas presents at class A's Christmas reunion. You were in charge of the boys' gifts while Katsuki's in charge of the girls'. The two of you borrowed the kitchen from Mitsuki and stayed there for a whole day.

You made your very own homemade Mulled Wine and filled the glass bottles before tying them ribbons with little cards that say Merry Christmas. While Katsuki made his very own recipe of homemade potpourris before tying them ribbons with names on their little Christmas cards. He made different potpourris per person.

You stored them in a box that you're planning to bring to the reunion the day after tomorrow. After all, those things are the best when served days after they were made. You're really excited to see more of your husband's friends.

Like how did they cope up with Katsuki for years! And how was he in his high school days! Is he adorable too?!

"I'm starting to think that I should write the questions I'll have to ask them at the reunion." You said to your husband who was busy knitting with his mother's old knitting kit.