𝖼𝗁. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

BULLET TRAIN
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

Katsuki just watched his naked wife sleeping so soundly while he's in his boxers, packing the things you guys will be needing for a whole month's stay at Shizuoka.

You guys are going back tomorrow, to his hometown. To where you guys were married, Shizuoka. Where his alma mater is.

Katsuki has already packed your things and his on your separated luggage and is packing more essentials tonight, double-checking if everything's ready.

"Then I'll just pack the bath things and the toothbrushes tomorrow... her slippers are here... mine too..." He mumbled while checking the list he made last week before packing.

"In case we ran out of clothes or forgot something, we can buy it but that's just another definition for wasting money..." He said to himself while closing the luggage.

"I'll pack her skin shit cosmetics tomorrow... wait I should do it now so that she won't wear make-up tomorrow, and I can kiss her face all day! Fuck, that's right! Why didn't I think of that?!" He whisper-yelled and started packing your cosmetics in your girly girl bag with tender and care of course.

"Shit. Still have to pack those fucking gifts for the old bones." Katsuki murmured when he remembered the Gaoka souvenirs aka foods that you're actually planning to give your in-laws. "I'll just wake up early tomorrow."

"I still have to leave Kacchan at Amano-san's shop. Then cover the fucking sheets and defrost the whole ass fridge... fuck, why do we even have to go back to that shit prefecture anyways?" He mumbled and stood up.

He checked his wallet before checking yours to see if you guys still need to withdraw money before traveling.

"Fuck, I still have to give Hato-san the contents of the fridge early in the morning, or else it'll rot if the fridge's off for a month." He whispered and eyed his wife who moved in her sleep. "I already told that old lady anyways. She'll be awake early."