𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

HALLOWEEN
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Hello!" You greeted the 4 heroes who are lazily waiting for any call from the town who might need their help, but hell, all women in this town are too independent.

"Hey, L/n~" They all greeted like their soul just left their bodies.

"I told you to call me Y/n. My husband wouldn't like it if you'll keep calling me that." You giggled. "You'll be going home the day after tomorrow yeah?"

"Yeah... I mean there's no villain here really, and no one really needs us! It's like this town is so normal!" Mina complained.

"Because in this town, we don't ask for help unless someone volunteers. Everyone barely uses their quirks either. I bet you guys are thinking that staying here is just a waste of time." You said, roaming your eyes around to headquarters to search for Katsuki.

"Nah. Staying here was fun. Everyone was nice, especially your husband." Sero joked.

"Yeah. Nice. Very." Katsuki said, who just exited the kitchen while holding a ladle while in his apron. "You stupid shits don't even know housework!"

"Katsukiiii!" You called and made your way towards your husband.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as you fly and cling to him.

"I found this." You said and showed him a flyer. He immediately placed the ladle down and held your ass to support you from clinging on him like a koala. "A flyer, wow." He sarcastically said.

The two of you went to the living room while the four were just looking at how sweet you guys are. Seeing Katsuki like this is really new and they don't think they can get used to this.

"It's not just a flyer. Read it." You said. Katsuki sat on the couch and let you straddle on his lap. He took the flyer and read it.

"It's a Halloween costume contest. The winner gets to choose the prize, either money, spa tickets, or the one whole year supply of rice from the chairwoman!" You beamed cheerfully. That didn't escape the ears of the four heroes.