𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

❝ ZOO ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

ZOO
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"The brats should be here by now..." Katsuki murmured while looking at his watch, beside his wife who's busy talking with Hawks about hero work on the phone.

Despite the cold winter brought by the new year, Katsuki was invited by the Shimano siblings to go to the zoo. He who can't just ignore those kids that he's really closed with has decided to meet them up with you.

"Mr. Bakugou!!" A female in her teens exclaimed.

You and Katsuki immediately glanced at the girl who called your names. It was a girl running towards you and your husband, dress in warm clothes. And behind her was a boy younger than her, also in his warm clothes.

Seeing their get-up made you blink. Those are Deku and Dynamight's winter merch. And those wardrobes are limited, I never got that Dynamight coat! You internally cried.

The young girl hugged Katsuki, while the young boy just stood behind her with a smile. "We missed you! It's been years!"

"Yeah." Katsuki just replied with a faint smile and patted the girl's head.

"First, meet my ex-girlfriend. Bakugou Y/n." Katsuki said and gently tugged your hand to face the two.

"Stop introducing me like that, I swear." You warned when you saw how confused the two kids were.

"I'm his wife, Bakugou Y/n. It's nice to meet the two of you." You said with a sweet smile. "Katsuki would always tell me stories about you kids, and he's really proud of you."

"Hey!! What the heck?!" Katsuki complained with flustered cheeks but you just giggled.

"Y-you're Connectiva right?!" The young boy asked and grunted. "I-i'm a fan! But I didn't bring my notebook for an autograph!" He added.