𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

MR. & MRS. L/N
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"I'm home!" You exclaimed, removing your shoes and so is Katsuki.

"Welcome back home, my lady."

"Stop calling me that." You giggled at Fuka, one of your family's loyal servants, wearing a kimono as always.

It's December 24 and you and Katsuki were invited back to your parent's very traditional residence. It's nothing much, just a traditional Japanese mansion in hectares in the middle of the woods, all land own by the L/n's.

"Welcome back to our mansion, my lord—"

"Sir. Just call him sir." Drop the my. You said with a smile while holding Katsuki's arm to tug him in.

You guys brought backpacks with you since you'll be spending 3 days and 2 nights at the mansion. You don't like the idea, but Katsuki does. He sorta likes your mom because she's a very talented housewife. (Katsuki's words not yours)

It's not like you hate them or they abused you or anything, it's just... your family's a bit weird, you must say.

"Mrs. L/n! We're home!" You exclaimed and opened the lobby, revealing your mom and dad, sitting on the floor while waiting for you and your husband.

"Ms. L/n, you're back. Welcome back, please take a seat." Your mother formally said. You just scoffed at her and went to your father to give him a hug.

"I missed you papá!" You beamed and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Ugh, stop stealing my husband away from me, Y/n." Your mother murmured.

"Aww, is Mrs. L/n jealous?" You teased and laughed before giving your mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek too. "I missed you too, mamá."