Chapter 3

Joanne

As I was about to leave, suddenly my baby screamed, "WAIT!".

I abruptly stopped and all eyes were now focussed on Nico. "What's wrong Nico baby? Are you hurt?" I asked worriedly.

He started squirming and squiggling in my arms and I took it as a sign to put him down.

Once I put him down, Nico smiled up at me and then headed towards the girls who were now standing together watching my son closely.

He was actually walking in a funny manner and soon my motherly instincts kicked in and I went to pick him up.

"MOMMAAA! No picking Nico. Me is big boy. Me take care." my baby told me in his baby voice. I was stunned for a second at his words though.

But the next thing he did was totally a shocker for everyone in the room.

He walked up to the girls and said, "You see Unicorns? You is more cute than unicorns! You see avengers? Me is more strong than avengers!" and with that said, he winked. Well, tried to.

The entire room fell silent.

Then Rennie started laughing along with her twin sister. Soon the entire room erupted in laughter except for me.

Even the mystery guy was looking at my son with awe and amusement dancing in his eyes and a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Awwww! That's so cute. Aren't you the cutest thing baby?" the girls squealed and cooed at my baby.

Nico's face turns into a shade of pink and runs to me saying, "Momma! Me cheeks hot". I start laughing looking at my son cupping his face.

I pick him up and kiss his cheeks and lips. He squeals and giggles. That alone made my day.

"Nicholas is just like his Father." blurted out Daisy. I immediately stopped laughing and my smile turned into a frown.

"Momma why sad. Me sorry. Me is momma's baby" Nico said immediately sensing my change in mood.

This is what I love about my son. He always understands me. I just smile down at him and he gives me a kiss and a hug saying, "Nico wuvs momma!".

I kiss his lips and smile down at him, a real one, and asked Daisy to see them out. The mystery man looked at me with hopeful eyes. I know that look.

I have seen it one time too many from the time I hit puberty. But sadly even though I want it, that kind of commitment is something I can never afford. For me, only my son matters.

Lucas

I'm speechless looking at the beauty in front of me. God, she looks like an angel. If she was food, I would totally be drooling, if not otherwise.

She started reading some papers. I guess it contains the patient details that the nurse filled in. She soon started asking some stuff with our dads answering her. I tuned it all away.

I love her blue eyes that are like the ocean. I love her shiny skin, which I'm sure if I touch will be so soft as silk. I wanna run my fingers through her hair which is so polished.

God, what a perfect creation. MY ANGEL.

Vincent was wiping something off my chin. He brought it closer and I saw I really was drooling. I wiped it off as I noticed her turning in our direction.

She smiled at Lorry and then she saw Vincent who was deep in his thoughts. When her blue eyes met mine I couldn't bring myself to break eye contact. The butterflies in my stomach are fluttering. SHIT! I sound like a high school teenager. YUCK!

I noticed her openly staring at me and I smirked sending a wink on her way. She immediately blushed and turned towards Ren.

I felt proud knowing that I had that power to make her blush. I knew she felt the butterflies and shit just like me.

As she was checking on Ren and talking to our dads, I thought of making her MINE. I thought of our future. We would get married, live in a huge house, I would spoil her rotten, have a football team of kids, and live happily ever after.

Oh God, I shouldn't watch so many Disney princess shits with the girls anymore. I'm losing my manliness!

.VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.