Chapter 6

Lucas 

"Clean up you two! Always covered in blood and sins!" my mom wailed.

"Bueno para nada imbéciles!"[Good for nothing imbeciles!], aunt Valerie, Vincent's mom, joined my mom in criticizing me and Vincent.

Both our moms grabbed us by the ear and dragged us to the living room where the huge portrait of Jesus hangs.

"Dear Lord! Forgive our sons, their transgressions and wash their sins. Close your eyes you fools!" our mothers scold when they notice that our eyes are opened.

Fearing our moms, we closed our eyes feeling their stare a little longer, daring us to even peek. Suddenly I felt my face feel a little wet. I opened my eyes and got a smack at the back of my head.

"This is holy water. It'll wash away all your sins." aunt Val says.

Through the mirror beside us, I could see all the twins laughing their asses off. Ren and Lorry were on the floor cackling. Dave and Diego laughing like hyenas on the couch.

Well, some people are getting entertained.

After all the ruckus died down, we rushed to our rooms and cleaned up. All the time I was in the shower, my thoughts were filled with Joanne and Nico.

It's been 2 weeks since the incident at the hospital. I have my men always keeping an eye on both of them. Vincent has also been keeping his men around Daisy.

I really wanna meet them both. But I have no clue as to where to start from. I mean Vincent is a total ladies guy slash player. So getting Daisy is a piece of cake.

But that is not the case here. I have never had a girlfriend before, not even any of that, I was saving myself in a way.

Dinner was the usual. Moms gossiping with the twin girls. Dads lecturing the twin boys to get their future set right. Vincent thinking about Daisy.

And me planning on meeting my loves. Finally, the table was  getting messy when the twin girls and twin boys throw their food at each other. Ugh. Teens.

Suddenly Zozo (Uncle Lorenzo) said, "The twin boys will be sent off to London to finish their medical and law studies. No arguments. This decision was taken by both me and hermano. Ladies, please don't argue."

The table fell silent. No one spoke. the twin boys got up and left to pack I guess. Their final exams are in a week and that makes their departure to London 2 weeks from now.

Ren and Lorry seem pretty upset. Well, those 4 kids are very close, I mean we all are but, they are inseparable, just like Vince and me.

After dinner, we left to our rooms. I went through the file that my men sent. It was filled with pictures of my loves.

Both always looking cute. I bet she loves Nico so much and Nico is very protective of her too.

Just before I could close my eyes, an interesting and devilish idea came to my mind! But I might have to sacrifice some-

Joanne

For the last 2 weeks, my mind constantly wandered to the mysterious brown-eyed guy. I am somehow entranced by him I guess. I must say, well think, that just one meeting has kept me constantly thinking about him for 2 whole weeks.

What if I meet him again, What if we-. No. Jo! How could you think about a guy when he is with you. He is all you need. No other man.

"MOMMMMMAAAAA!" I heard the squeals of my baby boy. It automatically brought a smile to my face. He came running towards me. I picked him up and spun him in the air,

Listening to his laughter. His laughter and smiles are enough to make any dull and gloomy day bright like him.

"Momma, down. I play with fwends pwease!" Nico asks me politely. Well, who could say no to him?

I put him back down after kissing his chubby cheeks. He ran towards some friends he made a few weeks ago. Since I had my day off, I took Nico to the playground around the block.

After 2 hours of constantly playing and drinking water, I carried a tired baby boy to our mansion.

Every time I walk through these gates, I am reminded of the chatter and laughter that used to fill the rooms and bounce off these walls.

The evening passed by quickly. After putting Nico to sleep, I walked through the mansion and into one of the rooms that were -.

Nevermind.

I walked back to my baby quickly and lay down with him. He snuggled closer to my chest, just like he used to do when he was a newborn. And soon darkness consumed me.

.VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.