Chapter 26

"Should I steal the spotlight and introduce you?" pilyo niyang tanong dito.

Natawa si Miracle. "Sa gwapo mong 'yan, mukha mo pa lang kaagaw-agaw pansin na."

He raised his eyebrow mischievously. "Am I handsome for you?"

Mabilis na tumango ang asawa.

"Oo naman. Ikaw kaya ang pinakagwapong lalaki sa paningin ko."

Trigger let out a playful laugh. "Maniniwala ako dahil ikaw ang nagsabi."

She winked. "I am very honest. You're really handsome. Kinakabahan nga ako dahil baka sa limang taon na tulog ako at may mga nagkakandarapa sa 'yong mga babae."

She combed his soft hair causing Trigger to close his eyes for a second.

"I'll never let any woman have me aside from you, my wife. Sa 'yo lang ako, at sa akin ka lang. Kaya hinding hindi kita puwedeng palitan," he answered.

Her hands stopped from combing his hair. Tinitigan siya nito sa mga mata.

"Why? Hmm?" he asked as he placed a soft kiss on her hand.

"Wow, your words are really soothing. You're really faithful to me, Trigger. I wonder what I did from the past to have a man like you," she answered.

Natawa ang lalaki. "Ako ang swerte sa 'yo."

Miracle pouted her lips. "By the way, what's the essence of this event? I thought people already saw my works?" takang tanong ng babae habang hawak hawak ang kamay niya.

"I didn't display all of your artworks here. I display another set of your works every year, same goes today," paliwanag niya.

"Ibig sabihin m-marami talaga akong obra noon?" she sounds amazed.

Nakangiting tumango ang lalaki. "You're very hardworking back then. Painting artworks make you happy that's why you have a lot."

She clapped her hands in happiness.

Natatawang tumayo naman si Trigger sa pagkakatalungko. "Let's go, baby. i want everyone to know that you're here."

Maingat na hinalikan ng lalaki ang noo ng babae bago muling itulak ang wheelchair nito paakyat sa stage kung saan nakaharap ang mga bisita.

Everyone gasped when they saw the woman sitting on the wheelchair.

Who wouldn't know Miracle?

Everyone knows her beautiful face because of Trigger. Halos lahat ng tao sa bansa ay nag-agawan na hanapin ang babae dahil sa napakalaking pera na inalok ng lalaki.

But seeing the woman in front them who went missing five years ago, it amazed them so much.

She's really alive.

Trigger stood at the center with Miracle on his side.

"Hello, everyone," he said. "Thank you for accepting my invitation and attending to Heaven's gallery's anniversary. I know you're all excited to see my wife's works. But I also want to announce to everyone that the owner of this gallery is back."

Nginitian niya ang asawa bago muling lumingon sa mga guests. "I'm proud to introduce my beautiful wife, Miracle Heaven Fortalejo-Knights."

Everyone clapped their hands as Trigger kneeled in front his wife. Binigay niya ang mic dito.

"I'm t-the owner of this g-gallery?" tanong ng babae.

He nodded his head. "Yes. Come on, you can say anything you want in front them. You're free to do so."