chapter four

Ryan's pov

When I stepped into the shop, I was amazing at what I saw. There were rows and rows of stuffed animals and colouring books. There were dummies and chew rings. There were adult-sized nappies and onesies. Anything you could ever need for a cgl relationship. I was out shopping for Jaymie and things we needed and before I left, I researched mdlg and cgl shops near us. To my luck, there was one only 30 minutes away. I told Jaymie I'd be back and grabbed my keys, heading out. I didn't tell her where I was going though, I wanted to surprise her.

It had been about a week since she agreed to let me help her and she was settling into it a lot easier than I thought. I think at the beginning she wasn't quite apprehensive because she didn't want to do it. She was slightly embarrassed and wanted to make sure I was serious about helping her, but once she realised I was serious, she got quite comfortable with me. I loved it too. We still had to go over some basic things, but I was planning on doing that today when I got back.

There were a few couples there. One was a mommy with a little boy. She was wearing a pantsuit while he was wearing a green and white striped shirt and overalls. He had a dummy in his mouth and was holding her hand. It was adorable. I saw another couple, a mommy and a little girl this time. The little was wearing a yellow tutu, yellow/gold ballet flats, and a white shirt with a smiling sun on it. She looked adorable and I just hoped someday Jaymie and I could do that.

I went on with my business and went to look at the other aisles. I was looking through their selection of stuffed animals when I felt the buzzing of text. I pulled it out and saw it was from Jaymie.

hi ry ryyy,

what time are you gonna be homee??

I miss youuu

I smiled and laughed at her cuteness and clinginess before sending back a quick text that I was almost done and would be back in about an hour.

While I was there, I grabbed a second pack of nappies and an adult dummy that said 'mommy's girl'. I also grabbed a pajama's shorts set with a unicorn on the shirt. I knew that she would love it. I also grabbed a few other small things like bubble bath and rubber ducks. On the way to the checkout, I spotted a two-pack of bottles that had flowers and bumblebees on them. I knew immediately that Jaymie would love them so I grabbed them and placed them in my cart to purchase.

 I knew immediately that Jaymie would love them so I grabbed them and placed them in my cart to purchase

Jaymie's pov

I was so excited! Ry Ry said that we get to watch a movie tonight and that she has a special surprise for me! I love surprises! I got bored waiting for her, and hungry, so I ordered a pizza on her computer. I giggled at her background. It was a silly picture of us together from last Halloween. The computer said it would be here in 30 minutes. I was so excited! I lovveee pizza. I ran upstairs and grabbed my stuffie and a blankie to cuddle up on the couch.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, super patiently, by the way, the doorbell rang, meaning my pizza was finally here! I ran to the door and swung it open. After I paid the pizza guy, I closed the door and ran straight to the couch putting on my favourite show, Barbie!

I didn't know when, but at some point, I ended up falling asleep because I woke up to Ryan moving me to her lap and trying to coax me awake.

"Wake up baby. I got some stuff for you, love." I sat up stretching and yawning. My back popped, making me giggle. I squirmed a bit after sitting up, feeling uncomfortable with the wetness on my lower half. I whined trying to let her know what had happened. "Do we need to change you little one?" She asked, checking my nappy. I blushed and nodded making grabby hands for her to pick me up. She laughed before obliging. I snuggled into her chest and wrapped my legs around her waist, yawning as she brought me to my room. She placed me on my bed and grabbed a new nappy and some baby wipes. She gave me my dummy and Blueberry so I wouldn't be too embarrassed, but my cheeks always turned red anyways.

"There you go, princess." She said as she finished taping the nappy to itself. I rubbed my eyes and yawned around the dummy.

"Tanks you," I said, trying to hide my face. She moved my hands away.

'Don't hide, you are so adorable. You are welcome, lovie." She picked me up again and carried me downstairs while I just continued to cuddle up to her.

Ryan's pov

After changing her, she cuddled up with me on the couch and I let her fall back asleep for a bit as I ate a slice of the pizza she bought. I'm sure she needed a good nap, I didn't want her to be cranky tonight. I put on a bit of Grey's Anatomy. It was actually really good, but I would never tell anyone that. I always made fun of it, so I only watched it when I was alone or Jaymie was asleep.

After about an hour, Jaymie started to stir. I played with her hair and snuggled with her until she finally woke up.

"JJ, baby. It's time to wake up, love." I encouraged.

"Nooo," she mewled, snuggling further into me.

"Nope." I pulled her up into a sitting position. "C'mon. Time to get up Jay." She grumbled before finally sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes. "Jay, we gotta talk."

"Why? What did I do mommy? I was good I promise!" She said, her eyes were wide and she looked close to tears.

"Oh, baby. No, you did nothing wrong I promise. Please don't cry. I just want to know how you feel about a few things. Can I talk to big girl Jaymie?" She took a calming breath after my reassurance.

"Okay," she sighed and I could tell she was big again. I smiled at her with encouragement. I knew she didn't like these conversations. They embarrassed her, but I thought it'd be best to talk about the details that we never discussed before. Just to make sure we're on the same page. I took a deep breath. This might take a while. 

A/N: Here's chapter four! I hope you are all enjoying it, let me know in the comments how you feel about it and any suggestions and things you want to see more of! Thank you to everyone for reading and voting xx Enjoy! x

Question of the day! What is your favourite frozen treat? (like ice-cream, sorbet, gelato, etc.) Mine is frozen yoghurt and I love flavours like mango/pineapple/peach/etc!