chapter nineteen

Jaymie's pov

Everything with Ryan was going amazingly. She took care of me when I was little and big, and I loved her. I was in love with her. But lately, I had been stressed, and I was angry at myself for having feelings for my best mate and angry at myself for not having the guts to even tell her. I was constantly slipping in and out of my headspace and acting up. I had yet to even get a punishment from her, but I could tell she was confused as to why I was acting up and her patience was running thin. And to be honest, I didn't even completely know why I was being such a pain, myself.

We were out at the shop buying some groceries when I saw a bag of crisps that I wanted. I wasn't fully little, but I was where I had been for the past few weeks, somewhere in between. I walked up to Ryan and tugged on her sleeve. She looked at me.

"What's up, Jay?" I held up the large bag of crisps.

"Can we get 'em?" I asked. She contemplated for a bit but ultimately shook her head.

"Sorry, love. We already have lots of sacks at home, we don't need anymore." This seemed to flip a switch in my brain because I immediately pouted and my eyes started to well up with tears.

"I wan 'em!" I demanded, stomping my foot on the ground for emphasis. She looked at me, narrowing her eyes.

"Jaymie Keys. We do not throw fits." I glared at her as I continued to scream and cry. I didn't understand why she was being so unfair!

"Give me them. Give me them. Give me them! I want them, you are being a meanie butt!" I yelled. She held out five fingers as she started to count down.

"One..." I shook my head and continued to jump up and down. "Two..." I continued my crying hoping she would listen to me. "Three... Jaymie, I swear to god if I get to five we're going home right now and you are getting a punishment." I continued to cry, barely even listening to what she was saying. "Four..." She warned. I looked her dead in the eye and screamed.

"NO!"

"Five... alright that's it." She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the store and to the car park, buckling me into my seatbelt. By this point, I was terrified. I hadn't gotten a punishment yet and I had no idea what she was going to do, but I knew it was too late to undo it.

The entire drive was silent and uncomfortable, but whenever I would try to speak, Ryan gave me a deadly stare that told me to shut up. When we got home, she dragged me into the kitchen and placed me on one of the chairs.

"Stay." She warned before she walked off. I didn't know if she was coming right back or not, but I was terrified, so I stayed put.

She came back a few moments later holding a few sheets of paper and a couple of writing utensils. She put them in front of me and narrowed her eyes slightly towards me.

"Not a word. I want you to write 50 lines of 'I will not disobey mommy', and you are only to speak once you have finished. I'm going easy on you since this is your first punishment. After you have finished you will have 10 minutes in the naughty corner." I whined on the inside wanting to protest, but I thought that would only make matters worse. "Do you understand?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Good girl. You may begin." She said before turning to her computer to complete work.

After about 25 lines or so, my hand started to get tired. I let out a little whine, starting to slip even further into my headspace. I was having trouble focusing. I placed the pencil down to shake my hand out for a bit, and after a three-minute break or so, soldiered on. I wrote quickly, hoping she wouldn't care if it was messy, and after about ten more minutes, with a few breaks in between, I had finished all my lines. I cleared my throat to get Ryan's attention. She looked up at me.

"All done?" She questioned. I nodded, humming in agreement. She held her hand out, and I assumed she was asking for the paper, so I placed it in her hand. She glanced over it, nodding in approval. "Good job, bubs. Now let's go to the corner and when your time is up, I'll give you lots of cuddles, okay?" I nodded, looking down as a few tears escaped down my cheeks. She lifted my chin up, so I was looking her in the eyes. "Hey," she said softly. "No tears, angel. I love you, okay? I promise."

"I wuv ou too, momma. Cuddles after?" I asked as I looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Cuddles after," she confirmed. "Now, let's go." She led me to the chair that sat in front of the wall. I sat down, and after setting a ten-minute timer, my mommy walked off leaving me to think over what I had done.

After what seemed like an eternity and a pool of soft tears later, I heard the buzzing of the alarm go off and the footsteps of my mommy walking back into the room.

"Come here, baby," she said, so I hopped off of the chair and walked over to where she was sitting. She pulled me onto her lap and rocked me back and forth, calming my tears. "Do you want to talk about what's got you so upset and why you've been acting up lately?" She asked me. I hid in the crook of her neck shaking my head, as more tears fell down my cheeks. She continued to rock me and shush me."Okay, okay baby. Shhh, it's okay." I sniffled and looked up to her with watery eyes.

"We cuddle now?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. She laughed, though I'm not sure why, and nodded.

"Of course baby. D'you want a movie too?" She asked. I clapped nodding frantically.

"Wes, wes, wes! Pincess and da fwog, peaseee!" I requested, making her laugh again.

"Okay baby," she said with a grin, grabbing the remote and putting on the movie. She continued to rock me back and forth and kissed me on the forehead. "I love you, princess."

"Me wuv momma toos," I said. And that was how we spent the rest of the day; cuddled up and watching Disney movies whilst whispering sweet nothings in each other's ear.  

A/N: Here's chapter nineteen! You guys are so amazing! Thank you so much for almost 2k, I can't believe it! I'm planning on ending it in pretty soon, probably around 2 more chapters, so thank you so much for all the support, I love you guys xx As always, comment, vote, and share, I'd greatly appreciate it! I will hopefully be starting the new story soon, so keep an eye out for that, but until then, enjoy xx

Question of the day! What's a song that gives you major nostalgia? Mine is "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars!