✧ under her spell, pt 2 ✧

summary: Agatha is who you want, and she wants you.

warning: smut

─── 「༻ ☪ ༺」───

Agatha smiles a bit bitterly, shaking her head. She decides to stop making a fool of herself and starts walking through the forest, away from the meeting point where she was waiting for you a whole hour. You didn't show up. In fact, it's the fifth day you don't attend magic lessons, which consumed a certain witch's patience.

She wants to be mad at you for the sudden attitude you're having but it's her fault. She should've limited herself to just flirting with you, and that's it. But having you around is her biggest weakness, and maintaining self-control is freaking hard.

Agatha's blue eyes leave the ground the instant she senses another presence. When she looks up, her heartbeat becomes irregular as she watches you walk in her direction. She feels some happiness, a lot, actually, but she's very good at hiding her true emotions.

For that reason, when you stand in front of her, keeping a considerable distance, you find nothing but seriousness in the lines of her pretty face. That last thought triggers you to start playing lightly with your hands.

"You're late." The other witch says in a deep tone of voice, making you even more nervous. When did you allow her to have so many effects on you? Damn.

You have to do what you've come to do before it becomes more difficult to maintain the intense eye contact with her.

"I just wanted to tell you that I don't need any more magic lessons."

"You could've told me that five days ago instead of avoiding me. Instead of making me wait here like an idiot."

Her cold, bittersweet words make you swallow hard. You knew your own behavior would make her upset but you still haven't gotten used to this side of her. You prefer her sarcastic facet, the funny one, the one that makes you laugh and forget the rest of your worries. But even being this cold your feelings for her don't change; your downfall.

Agatha rolls her eyes after almost thirty seconds of silence and walks past you to continue her walk. Your minty scent caresses her nostrils, generating warmth within her. She must lock a big heavy sigh inside her chest; she's hating you for having such an effect on her.

"I'm sorry, okay?" You turn around after gathering enough courage to keep talking. "I just don't want things to be awkward for both of us after what happened."

"But nothing happened." Agatha can't help but turn around to face you.

"Because I ran away like a child. I didn't know how to look at your face after what I did and I didn't want you to treat me differently. Like I said, it would be awkward."

You take in some air after speaking in a hurry, almost without stopping to breathe. Agatha sighs.

"It wouldn't be awkward if you had chosen to discuss it with me instead of avoiding me. Your mistake was thinking I would judge you, that I'm upset or disappointed in you, or whatever." She shakes her head slightly. "I'm not like that. Making the decision to stop what was happening and leave was something that I understood and respected. It's not what you wanted with me and-"

"I did want it," you interrupt gently, "and especially with you. It's just... I've never... I've never been with a woman before. And I got scared. I'm sorry..."

This was one of the probabilities that Agatha contemplated, being scared because it was a new experience for you. Kissing a woman, being touched by one. The unknown is always scary.