✧ hate-love team: dating pals ✧

ღ summary: your arrogant sister visits you, and as much as she wants to get to you, Agatha won't let her.

ღ a/n: hiya, beautiful people <3 this hate-love team is from a parallel universe and Dottie Jones is your sister in here :) more notes at the end.

─── 「༻ ☪ ༺」───

Agatha's eyes flutters open and...

Oh. Wow.

Here you are, the sleeping beauty, by her side. The pattern of your breathing is the usual, slow and deep, which is no surprise to her; slow and deep is precisely how you're used to doing things, especially in bed, which is both agonizing and exciting. And your teasing and compliments? Hate it, Agatha hates it immensely (so much) and curses you in several different languages, internally.

And yet you now look like nothing but an angel. All serene and beautiful. Damn you for being such a delightful sight to her eyes.

But your radiant, mesmerizing beauty is certainly not what woke Agatha up.

The Salem witch grew accustomed to your presence, which is why she no longer perceives the twinkle of your incessant, bright magic as a threat. Yours is calm now, like a blaze of fire at rest but never to be extinguished. But she can sense another, another flash of magic nearby, strong and violent, the mirror of its owner, and that puts her on alert mode.

But just when she's about to go out to investigate, you grab her arm. She meets your gaze.

"Do you sense it too?"

"I do." You release a sigh. "Stay here."

Agatha furrows her brow. "What?"

Ignoring her, you rise from the bed. She's only able to get the tiniest glimpse of your glorious naked body because it is soon wrapped in a pair of loose jeans and a white cardigan. You look homely, ready to receive visitors.

Agatha's frown deepens as she realizes that you're not feeling the unfamiliar magic as threatening as she does. You seem familiar with it, actually.

"Who is it?"

Only when you reach the door do you decide to look at her. "You stay here, you hear me?" You say menacingly.

"Tell me who it is." The woman demands.

You release a chuckle.

"Mind your own business. And don't leave this room. I mean it."

"Not you telling me-"

But you slam the door shut, cutting off any complaints on her part.

By the time you finish walking down the stairs, you look impeccable; fresh and renewed, as if you've just stepped out of a cozy bath. Your possible tiredness is gone from your face, hidden under makeup and the occasional little spell to do the trick. You inhale a long breath of air, summoning all the patience in the universe because, oh boy, you're going to need it.

"There you are." Your sister says as soon as you open the door. "What took you so long?"

She lowers her hand. Apparently she's been ringing the doorbell all this time which is unfortunate, you silenced that annoying thing a long time ago. It interrupts the most crucial moments.

"I was ignoring you."

Dottie smiles. But it's far from a tender smile. In fact, her attempt to be one is terrifying.

"As loving as ever. Are you going to let me in or what?"

"Well, if I have to think it through-"

Of course she sneaks past you-pushing you out of the way, rather, not giving a damn what you have to say. Closing the door, you resist the urge to bang your head against it. Better to go mad on your own before she does it for you.