✧ messing around ✧

summary: you with a camera? a headache for Agatha.

a/n: this is short, very spontaneous and random :)

─── 「༻ ☪ ༺」───

The days at the sitcom are drawing to a close.

Agatha plans to reveal her identity soon and put an end to this whole fake reality thing once and for all, which is why you're enjoying every minute you have left before the real chaos breaks out.

These past few days, Tommy and Billy have been messing around with a video camera, annoying everyone with their daily vlogs. It turns out that annoying is also your specialty so you got one for yourself, with just the mere wave of your hand-magic can be so useful sometimes.

[🔴 REC]

You walk into your room, heading straight for the bed. Your camera lens capturing a sleeping Agatha face down. She looks truly calm...

"WANDA IS HERE."

She snaps her eyes open as she quickly sits upright in bed, awkwardly and startled. She frowns when, once she pushes her messy black hair away from her face, she only finds you.

"What- What is-"

"Here we have the main star of the show, Agatha Harkness, ladies and gentlemen." You sit on the edge of the bed, still keeping the camera pointed at her sleepy, beautiful face. "Or better known as Agnes, the nosy neighbor. Now, that's a huge plot twist, am I right?"

"May I know what on Earth you're doing?" Your wife asks in her deep sleepy voice.

"A documentary about the most powerful witch in the universe."

Agatha looks into the camera lens, a small smile peeking through her lips. "Yeah, that's me."

She looks back into your eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Seven a.m., honey."

Her blue eyes open wide. "WHAT!?"

You chuckle at her puzzled expression.

"I'm kidding. It's 9 o'clock."

"That's still early!" Agatha grabs her pillow and throws it at you before collapsing back on the bed. "Let me sleep."

"Say something to your fans first."

"I can be very dangerous when people interrupt my sleeping hours."

Purple begins to glow in her eyes and you rush to close the camera, bringing your morning vlog to an end. She smiles triumphantly and tugs at your shirt, demanding your company in bed.

You cuddle with her and close your eyes, deciding not to reveal that it's indeed seven in the morning.

"WHAT!?"

You suppress a smile. Sometimes you forget that Agatha can read your thoughts.

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗

Just four hours later, the camera is back in your hand. Walking quietly into the kitchen, you see your wife looking for a snack in the fridge. Her body position makes you bite your lower lip; what a beautiful sight.

As soon as you sneak up on her and give her a light spank on the butt, Agatha looks at you in surprise.

"Honey, what-" Seeing the camera, she closes the fridge, adopting a straight posture. "Again with that thing?'"

Ignoring her completely, you ask, "I'm curious, why is the word naughty written on your pants?"

"Oh, this? It's for the new WandaVision intro. Do I look good?"